276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Cassia Electric Baby Swing Chair, 0–6 Months, max 9kg, Baby Rocker, 12 melodies, 360° Seat Rotation, Automatic Motion Detection, 5 Swinging Speeds, 2 Recline Positions, Essential Graphite

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lennartsson, F. Nonsynostotic Plagiocephaly: Prevention Strategies in Child Health Care. JCM. 2020;9(12):3946. doi:10.3390/jcm9123946 As a (new) parent, we know you can never get enough of holding your little one. But with everything you need to do around the house, sometimes it’s nice to have both hands free. The Ingenuity Anyway Sway Portable Swing is designed to provide a comfortable and entertaining space for your baby. It has two modes of use – swing mode and stationary seat mode. In swing mode, the swing can be set to 5 different speeds and offers calming vibrations to help soothe your baby. The swing also features 19 melodies with nature sounds and white noise to provide a soothing environment for your little one.

The Ingenuity Soothe ‘n Delight Baby Swing is designed to provide a soothing and calming experience for babies. It features six extra quiet swing speed options, allowing you to find the perfect speed that suits your baby’s needs. The swing also uses adaptive swing technology, which adjusts its speed to match your baby’s weight, ensuring a consistent and comfortable swinging motion. The Maxi-Cosi Cassia Swing, Essential Graphite is a fantastic option for parents who are looking for a reliable and stylish baby swing. With its easy-to-use touch screen control panel, machine washable fabrics, and impressive features such as automatic motion detection and seat rotation, this swing provides a comforting and enjoyable experience for both you and your baby. While there are several safety measures parents and caregivers should follow when using a baby swing, perhaps the most important one is to supervise their baby when they are in the swing. “[While in a swing], babies need constant supervision the same way they would in a bathtub,” says Ben Hoffman, MD, CPST-I, FAAP, professor of pediatrics at Oregon Health & Science University and president-elect of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Ingenuity AnyWay Baby Swing, Portable Foldable Infant Seat with Vibrations, Nature Sounds, 5-Speeds, Multi-Directional Movement, Suitable for 0-9 Months, 6-20 lbs (Spruce) Touch screen control panel, machine washable fabrics, modern design, compact frame, soft newborn inlay, adjustable recline positions, automatic motion detection, 360° seat rotation, 5 swing speeds, 12 soothing melodies + nature sounds

It’s designed to be easy to move around the house, at less than 4kg in weight even my 10 year old can move it around easily for me. It also has a neat, very stable but space saving frame. It looks so stylish in my front room.

When shopping for a baby swing, parents should consider the product’s safety, stability, and weight limit. They should also pay attention to the type and size of the swing as well as its features, such as a mobile, sounds, and app connectivity. While the bouncer portion wasn’t the lightest, we think a parent who is recovering from childbirth could carry it without trouble, especially because it’s equipped with a handle. Just be sure not to carry the bouncer while your baby is in it and only use the bouncer on the floor. Using this swing was easy to do, too, because the dials and switches weren’t fancy and felt very straightforward. Overall, this swing felt pretty sturdy during our testing process. It has a five-point safety harness, which did a good job of containing the 15-pound sandbag we placed in the seat. It moves side to side in a pretty smooth manner and has five different speeds. However, the sound reached 79.7 dBA at the highest volume (louder than a vacuum cleaner) and 66.1 dBA at the lowest volume when we tested it. The modern and stylish design of the Maxi-Cosi Cassia Swing, Essential Graphite is another reason why we are big fans of this product. It fits seamlessly into any home decor, allowing you to keep your baby comfortable without compromising on aesthetics.The Maxi-Cosi Cassia is a stylish and quality swing that my newborn adores! It was easy to put together to the point where I didn’t even have to glance at the instructions. Super lightweight which is helpful as we need to move it around the house often. The main attraction I had to this swing was the fact that it sways like a person would, which is really settling. There aren’t many swings on the market that do this and are quite bulky in comparison. It also has a reclining position which is nearly flat, which makes me feel better about my newborn napping in it!

As long as you dedicate space in your home for it, we think you’ll appreciate this swing’s wide, supportive legs that provide a safe and stable experience for your baby. One of the key features of this swing is its ability to play soothing music and sounds. With ten built-in melodies and five nature sounds, you can create a calming environment for your little one. The swing also includes a convenient toy bar with two toys, keeping your baby entertained and engaged. The three-point harness system ensures your baby’s safety while using the swing. Features: 3-direction swaying motion, 2 modes of use (stationary seat or swing), soothing vibrations, 19 melodies with nature sounds, WhisperQuiet technology, compact fold design, machine washable seat pad, removable toy bar. This Munchkin swing moves in a smooth side-to-side motion that seemed pretty relaxing to us. It plays 12 different sounds and the noise level ranges from 55.5-71.7 dBA. You can also stream your own music on this swing via Bluetooth, and we liked that the settings could be operated by the remote control. Although the seat doesn’t recline, Barrett confirmed that it was the appropriate level for a baby.This is a great two-in-one swing and bouncer, making it a great option if you're short on space. Just note that assembly was time consuming (it took us 1.5 hours start to finish). In terms of design, this swing has several unique features. The first is the seat cover, which was super soft and felt like it was made from minky fabric. The second is the optional bug net, which although we didn’t test, we could see how this would be useful for parents who want to bring the swing outside in the summer months—which would be a breeze because the swing is pretty compact and lightweight. This swing comes with a volume control and parent-controlled timer settings, allowing you to soothe your baby with music for 15, 30, or 45 minutes. To ensure safety, the swing has an auto-shutoff feature at 60 minutes. This has definitely made my life a lot easier both me and Poppy love it and highly recommend. Parent Tester – Gina Raymond Imagine a smart set of extra arms to comfort your baby during those moments. Maxi-Cosi Cassia – a stylish and smart swing for babies from birth to 20 pounds – was developed for moments like these to lend a helping hand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment