276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nero Sports - Electric Treadmill Foldable Motorized with KINOMAP ZWIFT Bluetooth connection 24 month warranty

£199.995£399.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Nero model is slightly cheaper than the Pro Fitness T2000 and a lot lighter at 24kgs compared to the Pro Fitness’ 64kgs. The lightweight design of this treadmill together with its easy-folding design is also an advantage. Although made of tough steel, this machine weighs only 24 kg. So moving it around will not be a problem. Moreover, if you want to clean the space where it is or to store it away, you can easily do so because it can easily fold into a slim structure that you can just carry to the corner. Bluetooth Integrated Speakers】: Increase the intensity and boost your motivation with your favorite music! Our integrated Bluetooth speakers connect to any Bluetooth device in seconds. Thanks to the Bluetooth function, you can relax well during your workouts to lose weight.

Max user weight 110kgs (just over 17 stone), which is a bit lower than some other models on the market

Wrapping Up: Should You Buy the Bluetooth Nero Sports Home Treadmill?

The choice of road features across the globe made our workout time much more enjoyable. We must add that a large tablet or iPad screen is integral to enjoying this feature to the full. First thing to note that while it does require assembly, it only took around 30 minutes for me to finish setting it up before I was able to start running.

Still not sure? You can read the full review on the Pro Fitness T2000 Folding Treadmill here! Final thoughts on the Nero Sports Folding Treadmill Seems to work well, although the belt does seem to travel quite a lot and I have found that I have to keep adjusting it. Maybe this will settle down, If not I can see this becoming rather annoying. It also comes with a LED display, showing the essential fitness metrics such as time, speed, distance and calories.The Nero Sport has a top speed of 10km / hour. This is fine for most casual exercise, fat burning and endurance. For ‘serious’ runners, I recommend something that goes up to at least 14km / hour. There are 3 incline levels, which will make a big difference to the intensity of your run. The asphalt and concrete are very unforgiving on your knees, joints, and connective tissue. If you are overweight or have suffered a knee injury, the padded surface of the treadmill creates less wear and tear on your body than running outside. Vary your workouts Want to lose weight, stay fit, or tone your body? Well, there is nothing better to use than this Nero Pro Treadmill. EASY TO USE】LED show Time, Speed, Calories burned and Distance. You’ll be able to be simply adjusted speeds with remote.

Who is the Bluetooth Nero best suited to? The Nero Pro is ideal for walking up to jogging Who should and shouldn’t buy this treadmill About me, I’m 166cm male, I usually run outdoors 2-3 times per week usually a minimum of 5k, I’m no athlete and like to plod along in my own time. I’m not particularly great at going out when the weather is potentially inclement, or cold, or too warm, or there are clouds or ‘insert poor excuse here’. It shows very clearly and conveniently all the workout information you need to know (run time, distance, speed, calories burned, incline, and programme), providing an informed exercise experience.The Nero Sports Foldable Electric Motorized Treadmill with Bluetooth is a solid starter treadmill, aimed at someone looking to get into running, without breaking the bank. On the whole I am very pleased, the quality seems to be good enough so far, sturdy when running but slightly wobbly at the front despite the securing bolt being nice and tight, this doesn’t seem to have any impact when using it though and is steady considering how small the treadmill is overall. The LED display console on this treadmill is among the largest and most detailed you can find in a home treadmill.

Offering a 3 level adjustable incline / elevation for a tougher workout. This machine comes with an easy to use on board computer than measures speed, time, distance, calories or can scan between them all. In addition to this there are 12 auto programs as well as the manual mode. Comes fitted with emergency stop tag and suspension system for ease of use. Now with Pulse sensors!

Bluetooth Nero Treadmill Specs

Only had it a week but needed something for my disabled son to use as walking makes him sleep naturally. So I wanted something solid, stable but folds. My son likes treadmills so was first on it. You can hold it at the front or the sides. He prefers the front been 9, & I like the handles. You can set it to distance and move the speed up or down which is ideal for my son. I decided to be clever and try the programmes. Maybe I need to get a lot fitter for most of those, the 1st programme was easy for me, more slow walking. Programme 2 was a bit faster but I then tried no 4... mmm need a lot more exercise before the higher programmes. Additionally, the console allows you full control over the treadmill’s range of adjustable settings, all conveniently modifiable right at your fingertips. Performance The cup holders dont hold bottles of w ater as they are oval. And I havent found anything that fits it, not even small kids drink!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment