276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked by Her Strict Uncle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note: Readers of this letter will ‘feel’ how much of the detail is actually true, and if anything has been dramatised. Fact is often stranger than fiction. Names and locations have not been changed. Yes maam.” Again she smiled and patted my cheek, letting the ball of her thumb brush against my lips. My hands were shaking as I took hold of my skirt on each side, crossed my legs and dropped a tenative curtsy, a “Hello Auntie Dear” croaking from my throat. My aunt brought my cousin Shannon into the room to change her out of her diapers, and get her dressed for the day. Shannon looked at me when they entered. "Baby!" she said excitedly. It took me a long time to fall asleep. Spending my first night in this strange new bedroom in nothing but a frilly nightgown had me on pins and needles, the fabric causing a constant state of arousal that I could do nothing to relieve. What was I doing? I made up my mind that I had better get out of this situation--I had not been able to even think about working on my paper, let alone plug in my computer, and I didn't see that changing anytime soon. Mrs. Fairchild obviously had an agenda that I didn't understand at all. Finally I drifted into a fitful sleep.

Kiss your dolly goodnight sweetheart.” The Landlady's voice was sugared in an even more condescending tone than usual. I gingerly kissed the porcelain face. “Now you and Priscilla get a good night's sleep honeybun,because my two dollies are going to have a BIG day tommorow!” Her amused grin filled me with dread. Another big day? As my mind raced with the awful possibilities, my pen-s taunted me by becoming as rigid as steel inside my gauzy bunny panties. Mrs. Fairchild unceremoniously yanked off my towel, leaving me exposed. My hands rushed down to my member, which she seemed to note with a nod. She snatched the nightgown and pulled it over my head. I had to raise my arms and she finished dressing me, her hands smoothing down the skirt right over my hard-on, causing me to squirm. “Umm, I don't have my underwear . . .”In the morning, I awoke to find the diaper had become cold and clammy. Now I just wanted out of it. My mother put the crib side down and I jumped out. The Vicar at Saint Hugh’s Church used her as an example many times. “If you are not sure what to do, go and see her, she’ll have probably done it before, she’s marvellous!”

Ah, you must be Danny. I've heard a lot about you. Come with me to the car." I didn't know what else to do, so I went with her. Something in her tone compelled me to obey. When we were in the car, I ventured some questions. Danny, we need to talk." she said in her quiet voice. "Not now, at the commercial, and for the last time, CALL ME DAN!!!" was my polite response to her. When the commercial came on, she resumed. "Dan, we need to talk." I lay there, heaving and sobbing, for what felt like an eternity, my satin bonnet askew on my tight blond curls, my pink tafetta dress and frothy petticoats bunched above my waist, my rubber training pants, rhumba panties and glittering tights still twisted tightly around my ankles, holding them fast. As I finally started to calm down, my breath still heaving regularly like a just spanked little child, Does my precious little girl like Auntie's outfit?” she asked as I stared at her. “Maybe when Princess grows up she can wear big girl's clothes too!” Before I could respond her leather gloved hand had snapped around my elbow in a vice-like grip and she was pushing me at a rapid pace out of the room. In her high-heeled boots she towered over me more than usual as we marched down the hall. I practically had to run to keep up with her pace. With that, she lowered my underpants to my ankles. I didn't like this concept one bit. I started to protest.Yes thank you Auntie Dear.” I could feel my face turning scarlet as I meekly replied, ashamed of my own cowardice. Friday was another unforgettable day. I’m sorry that for you it was also a painful one. You knew very well that I do not like to hear you swear. Why do you always push to the very limit? I know that you will never say the BLO**Y word again, at least in my hearing. Dig in pooky!” Her sing-song voice filled my ears as I struggled to swallow the warm glop. What had I done Hush cupcake, Auntie can see that her adorable Princess needs a LOT of help.” Soon I was in nothing but the pink satin panties, which were tenting embarassingly. Mrs. Fairchild reached for them. “My darling girl obviously LOVES her silky panties, doesn't she?” I stood like a statute. Mrs. Fairchild frowned, and yanked the panties down around my ankles. “You just don't learn, do you sweetlips?” She reached for the large purse she had rested on a chair, and removed her stainless steel hairbrush. She then sat on the edge of the bed and crooked her finger for me to approach. There was a long pause. I could feel the beating of my own heart. Though I was confident that she wouldn't spank me, I was still a little uncertain. Aunt Christine's face seemed to be fraught with indecision. It seemed to make a decision. She started walking towards me. It wasn't a normal walk though. It seemed very deliberate. My mind told me to run from her. To get away, she wasn't bluffing at all! I tried to run, but my feat were frozen. I was paralyzed with fear. The fear of what she would do. When she reached me, she grabbed my ear, by the lobe. She started to pull me towards the door. Still, scared, I couldn't manage to move my feet. Suddenly, she gave me a sharp swat on my rear. That got me moving. As she marched me up the stairs, she started lecturing me.

That's too early! At home I get to stay up until midnight!" "This isn't home with your parents. You will abide by my rules now." "And if I don't?" My mother stripped me down to my underwear to sleep in. Grumbling about it, I began to climb into the crib. Just as I got in, my mother said, "Hold on just a minute."The park was deserted again and you were gently crying. I hated hurting you and wanted to make you feel better. Of course there was nothing I wanted to do more than smell them, but the last thing I would do was admit my fetish to my younger sister, much less admit my attraction to her. My Aunt smiled and said, "Yes dear, that's a little baby who still needs to wear diapers all day. But since you are a big girl, you get to wear training panties during the day." I always cook healthy nutritious food and I expect you to eat everything on your plate. If you can't do that by yourself, I will assist you. I can see that I'd better get you a sippy-cup since you seem to have trouble using a glass! Now run upstairs and get ready for your bath and bed.” She paused. “Did you hear me?!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment