276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scarred (Never After Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you just finished watched The Vow on HBO, I highly recommend reading Sarah's book to get her full story.

DOS was run by NXIVM's most powerful women, Mack included, and was based around leaders who each had a collection of personal slaves - all women. With such a massive undertaking, mistakes are inevitable, and the ones I noticed most commonly were placeholder page references which had not been filled in during the editing process once the text was finalized.This one deals with British television alone, with a foreword assuring that the next will deal with films, books, comics, games and nuclear war. She bewitches me, and I would rather rid her from the face of the earth than exist in a world where she tempts me but leaves me with empty arms. You walk into a room and shake hands with a smiling Tom Cruise and he says, "Hello and welcome to Scientology. The same brother responsible for both Tristan's tormented childhood and the scar that mars his face.

eh I mean if you read that big New York Times article about NXIVM you probably got all the good details. I highly recommend picking this up as well as listening to the podcast "Uncover" and watching "The Vow". Couple those with Sarah's story with the other NXIVM content- 'Seduced', plus another podcast, and I had ran out of content. Sarah was introduced to this group by her best friend Lauren Salzman, another woman at the level of Allison Mack.Being a go getter, she worked hard for years, made them lots of money, and even opened her own center in Vancouver. It is based on the NXIVM cult and this is only the first book in a stack of information that I have been working to get my hands on.

With NXIVM, I can completely understand how it was able to collect so many followers and for so long under the guise of a personal growth and empowerment groups.The Feathered Serpent' sounds more like an Aztec 'Game of Thrones', '4 Idle Hands' sounds like 'The Likely Lads' for kids and is a bridge between the 'Kitchen Sink' drama of the 60's and 'Boys From The Blackstuff' in the 80's.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment