276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZAGG mophie Powerstation. Fast Charging, 10K mAh Battery, Dual USB-C/USB-A Ports, Lightweight, Navy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Powerstation 3XL features a 26,000mAh capacity and 45 watts of power, making it ideal for charging devices that include the iPhone, iPad Pro, 12-inch MacBook, and new MacBook Air. The Mophie powerstation mini is a compact, lightweight, powerful and reliable 5,000mAh power bank that features Multi-Charging via its USB-C and USB-A ports, as well as compatibility with the latest Apple devices (including the AirPods and even the iPhone 11).

Though not provided, if you combine the Mophie Powerstation 3XL with a USB-C to Lightning cable from Apple (and Apple is the only manufacturer of these cables at the current time), you can use the accessory to fast charge a compatible iPhone.Though designed for the MacBook and MacBook Air, you can use the Powerstation 3XL to provide a bit of extra juice for a 13 or 15-inch MacBook Pro, but as these are higher-capacity devices that use 61 and 85W power sources, respectively, the 26,000 capacity won't go as far nor will charging be as fast. If you’re looking for a new powerful and reliable power bank that you can take with you wherever you go, then the Mophie powerstation mini might be the perfect choice. A button at the top right of the Powerstation 3XL can be pressed to initiate charging or to let you know how much charge is left in conjunction with four LEDs that light up to let you know the power level. The mophie essentials Powerstation 5K contains a 5,000 mAh internal battery that offers up to 1 full phone charge. The reliable portable battery provides up to 36 hours of power for when you need it most. Charge up to two devices simultaneously thanks to the USB-C and USB-A ports. Use the USB-C port to recharge the Powerstation in record time or use that same port to charge a device. It’s convenient USB-C input/output port can be used to recharge the powerstation, but also be used to recharge all of your devices.

USB-C port to charge your device through a cable and to recharge the portable battery one power levels run low Capacity wise, a single 26,000mAh charge was enough to charge my MacBook from 0 to 100, my iPad mini from 0 to 100, and my iPhone X from dead to 56 percent, so there's a good amount of power there for dealing with multiple devices that need to be charged up.

The powerstation mini also comes equipped with built-in power indicator LEDs that display the power bank’s charging status and its current battery life. Power Status Indicators LEDs The Mophie powerstation mini is a 5,000 mAh Power Bank that was exclusively released for 2020. This power banks features compatibility with most Apple devices, including the Apple AirPods and even the iPhone 11. With the MacBook the Powerstation 3XL offers more than double the battery life, and while I don't have a MacBook Air to test, it too should be able to charge to full via the Powerstation. You can charge an iPhone or an iPad a few times over as well, so this is a great device to have on hand for travel and other situations where you need a lot of battery life. The power bank’s built-in 5,000mAh battery provides all of devices with a huge boost of extra power, allowing you to talk, play, and browse until you have no energy left, literally! There's also a USB-A port next to the USB-C charging port so you can also charge USB-A accessories. In total, you can charge one device using the USB-C port and one device using the USB-A port at once, and if you plug in a USB-C cable and a power adapter, you can charge the Powerstation and your devices with passthrough charging.

With the Mophie powerstation mini at hand you can ensure that you always have a boost of power to top-off your devices, especially if you’re on-the-go. BATTERY & BATTERY LIFE For the record, at 45W, the Powerstation 3XL also offers faster charging than the 18W USB-C power supply that ships with the iPad Pro. Using the standard adapter, my iPad Pro charged from dead to 45 percent in an hour, but with the Powerstation it got up to 66 percent during the same time period. At 45W, the Powerstation 3XL provides more than enough power to charge up a MacBook Air or a MacBook at a fast charging speed. Both the MacBook Air and MacBook ship with 30W power adapters from Apple for charging purposes.I have nothing negative to say about the Powerstation 3XL itself. It's heavy and a bit bulky, but that's to be expected from a charger with such a high capacity. It's well made, I love the grippy fabric covering, and it charged up all of my devices flawlessly. When testing this with my iPhone XS Max, I was able to get to just over 50 percent within a half hour starting from one percent, and in an hour, the Powerstation 3XL charged it up to 83 percent. With this awesome power bank, you can ensure that both your iPhone and AirPods are always ready when you need them the most, no matter where you decide to take your next adventure to. Mophie powerstation mini This way you can always know how much power your powerstation mini has left before you need to recharge it once again. COMPATIBILITY iPhones that support fast charging include the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, and XR. With these phones, when charging with the USB-C to Lightning cable, you can get a 50 percent charge in just a half hour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment