276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Universe Has Your Back: How to Feel Safe and Trust Your Life No Matter What

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you truly want to use your energetic power to manifest greatness, you must clear all that blocks you from believing in your greatness . Oftentimes, we have everything we need to live happy, meaningful lives, yet something is still missing. As I mentioned earlier, the primary purpose of all life is to close the gap of separation between ourselves and the Universe. The tricky part is finding the courage to detach from emotions and emotional baggage prior to strengthening your connection with the divine. The universe or the universal power relates to the ability to catch a glimpse of this resistance and challenge the thought system.

A Course in Miracles teaches: “Those who are certain of the outcome can afford to wait and wait without anxiety. And today I can say with full conviction that my certainty is the greatest blessing I have ever received. She conveys words of worry and hope to those who jump into conclusions without trying to shift their angle of view.Though you are clear about what you want, you cannot control the timing or the form in which it comes.

Most of all I believe that we are here in these bodies at this time to learn great spiritual lessons. Over the course of thousands of years, human evolvement has led us to a point where most people are fed and have a roof over their heads, but we cannot find the formula for harmony and peace. However, it wasn’t too late to change the music, as her inner urge to overcome this anxious surge grew stronger by the day.This is the first I've read from Gabby, though I've listened to her speak several times and was drawn to her energy. When we surrender to love, we can experience our darkest moment as the greatest catalyst for transformation. Many of the instructional lessons were lifted straight from A Course in Miracles, with not a lot new brought to the ideas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment