276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Accidental Hot Wife: (A sexy wife, an important client, how could a simple business dinner go so wrong?) (Driven by Desire)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fred replied, "Actually, I've found many women I wanted to marry, but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them." This is a bra inside a cami, lingerie that is wonderful. I don't wear it alone but under a low cut or a vee cut top. Where my cleavage and breasts show...there are rhinestones and it's stretchy too. My garland is silk roses, with green leaves. Leaning my head on my antique velour Queen Anne chaise. Now how could a man teach this to women? they can't therefore...i tell you I am not a cd. tv, xdresser.

Prince Charles is out driving and accidentally runs over one of the Queen's Corgis. He feels terrible as he sees what he has done. Suddenly he spots a brass lamp. He rubs the lamp and a genie appears and offers him one wish. He asks the genie to heal the dog. The genie looks at the dog and sighs, "I don't think there is anything I can do so please make another wish". Photographer...sitting in the car and trying to show the bottom of the foot on pedal and shoe.was too hard to see...At least for now. My wife is gorgeous and one of a kind, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of my beautiful wife. Of course that didn't stop me from taking compromising pictures while she wasn't looking.

Memes

Photo taken at Naturally Naughty Photo Studio - maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coast%20of%20Passion/164/1..

I couldn't believe he told me about this guy. I broke down, 'Why are you doing this to me?' I asked. With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much." My husband said I was the sweetest, hottest, sexiest, most beautiful wife in the world when we were on our honeymoon last July.

Stickers

Peasant blouse, sheer, big ruffled skirt. Vintage Petticoat slip,peeks out. Sunlight. Hurray for femininity. It was "mothers day". they gave us a red rose. All the moms, got one. Almost all the girls liked the outfit...and the men were "animals in their minds" years old. And I wanted to photograph it for history. I have them all and i wash them and keep them in storage. I designed it and made it. Celebrating our first Valentine's Day. What's better than chocolates, flowers, or teddy bears? True love. <3

Barefoot and fun...I get this way after I shoot, see prior pics where I have this beautiful skirt, paired with a white blouse...with deep lace. some would love to have this for sissy look. I am not a sissy. I am married mistress..and my pics feature the most femme fashions. People had asked me to take a look at one of my signature photos. So people said, can we see more detail of this petticoat...so here it is today. A vintage treasure.

GIFs

Available at the Mainstore Friday 02/24/2023 for Energy weekend. 77 Lindens, includes 8 colors. Lelutka Evox HD Applier HUD. the church gave all the mothers a rose, and this is what i wore to church. later out in the front yard. those were gorgeous mules, red plastic with cork heels. additional thoughts. I got this second hand...it's not one of my dresses...as I have gained a bit on weight in 30 years....lol. Pose: .:Tribal Tuesday:. The Secretary No2 (pose comes with the following props included: desk (and color change hud), spectacles (and color change hud), wine and glasses.) Killer heels. Patent leather with wood platforms. Oh I couldnt figure out which color hose to wear so i wore one of each fishnet.

She gets to the front door and ever-so-gently nudges it open, not making a sound. She takes her shoes off, again not making a sound. Knowing her husband will give her hell for coming home so late and drunk, she's quite proud of herself for being so stealthy. The husband does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pouring rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?" Home from church on Sunday. This top is lined lace. The skirt is tight to the body but the panels flow outward. I'm holding it out so you can see it. I wanted to show you a closer look. This sheer petticoat, tutu, and the corset. The phone has crystals on the handle and the dial, in the other photo.

one day i wore it to the grocery store to get some food, and a little boy was in line and he said out loud... ARE YOU WEARING YOUR UNDERWEAR?? I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car. I came up on my porch and rested on my iron metal bench. My new camera amazes me. the light is always perfect no matter where I am. This is open air...and the window glass refects the sunny garden tropical plants. you can have formal, long beaded gown and it wont sparkle..or shine this has to be defeated...its war....to overcome this...by a setting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment