276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GLI SNACK VEGANI CHE RENDEREBBERO FIERA TUA NONNA DELLA TUA CUCINA: Scopri le ricette dei migliori 75 snack vegani, faranno impazzire tutti i tuoi ospiti che ti chiederannogli ingredienti entusiasti

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Buy it here. 61. Marks and Spencer Colin the Caterpillar Sour Sweets Colin the Caterpillar is gelatine-free Can’t go wrong” ingredients: frozen bananas; fresh or frozen berries; fresh or frozen mangoes and peaches. This common party staple’s Classic, Barbecue, Salt & Vinegar, and Lightly Salted Barbecue flavors have no animal-derived ingredients. Sports games and tailgates just got a whole lot simpler.

Spread Marmite on toast, add it to a vegan cheese toastie, or, if you’re brave enough, simply spoon it out the jar. It’s also a source of vitamin B12.Pepperidge Farm cherry turnovers are friggin’ amazing and one of the tastiest accidentally vegan foods. Sadly, they’re bad for you through-and-through, with white flour, high fructose corn syrup, and no nutrients to speak of. I can’t really recommend them in good conscience since they’re one of the only grocery items still sold in the USA that contain hydrogenated oils, but that doesn’t stop me from devouring one every now and then. Canned chili is a super easy light meal, and takes just a couple minutes to heat up. Amy’s makes several varieties, from mild to spicy, using organic ingredients. Buy it here. 78. Livia’s Kitchen Salted Caramel Millionaire Bites Livia’s Kitchen proves you don’t need dairy to make millionaire shortbread To add scrumptious moisture to every bite, I use finely shredded zucchini, but even veggie-haters won’t notice that. Wow! Look at the color of this pea hummus by Kate from Veggie Desserts. It’s super easy to make and full of flavor. All you need is 5 minutes and 5 ingredients! I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!

This easy baba ganoush makes such a delicious and healthy dip or appetizer. It’s great with pita, flatbread, or as a side dish to falafel and tabouleh. And the recipe couldn’t be much easier! 13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Often touted as a healthier chip option, it’s no surprise the Original flavor was also vegan all along. Both vegetables and fruits are loaded with nutrients. But since fruits contain a lot of sugar you should eat them in moderation. Buy it here. 29. Crispy Tofoo Tofu nuggets are now available at Sainsbury’s | image/Vegan Food UK 30. Vego Bar Vego chocolate bars have a similar taste to milk chocolate Buy it here. 81. MightyBee Organic Coconut Jerky Mighty Bee makes jerky with coconuts instead of meat

Rice cakes with mashed avocado and nutritional yeast. Rice cakes make a crispy alternative to toast, plus they remind kids of popcorn. Make sure your child has good chewing and swallowing skills though because small bits of popped rice can be a choking hazard to younger kids. These have been confirmed as vegan by Nestle. Coco Caramel, Original and Frosted Shreddies are also vegan. You are going to love these vegan onion rings! They are incredibly easy to make, crispy, and delicious. Plus, they are oven-baked, which makes them so much healthier than fried onion rings! 6. Coconut and Peanut Butter Spiced Energy Bites

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment