276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEEWER 2 Pieces Bi-color 660 LED Video Light and Stand Kit Includes:(2)3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable Light with U Bracket and Barndoor and (2)75 inches Light Stand for Studio Photography, Video Shooting

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recently had a small green screen shoot I was due to shoot with a small team consisting of myself as Director/Camera and a Camera Assistant. The magnetic lock will help you to easily fold the softbox into a small size and it also facilitates you to expand it fully. Highly adaptable and versatile, I've used them on small youtube video setups to major high-end Commercials and music videos. You can control the lamp via the two dials on the back of the unit quite easily, however I prefer to use the mobile phone app.

In the CCT (Bi-Colour) mode the lamp produces great colour and offers a Kelvin range of 3200-5600K in 100K steps using both daylight and tungsten LEDS. Being able to dial the lamp in from the app means you can stand at the camera or monitor and dial the colour until your happy! In the RGB mode it provides a full colour wheel interface, so you can tune the colour to exactly what you want.Intelligent App Control- Download the “Neewer” app on your smartphone and use it to control these two lights. These are great and good value, the only reason I can’t give them five stars is because there was a bit missing on one of the tripods meaning that the tripod extension arm wouldn’t hold down on one of the tripods - it was not in the packaging so very odd it was missing and as soon as I opened the packaging the tripod extension popped out so it must have been packaged without the nut. You can mount the lamp at 90 degrees to the stand, and this moves the yoke to behind the lamp, meaning the barn doors can move freely, however I felt this made the lamp a little unstable on the stand, as its sort of ‘leans’ forward. The softbox diffuser is extensively used to soften the harsh leg lightly and diminish the shadow on the object from the light. Solid with Metal / Aluminum build, feels sturdy, Screw on the yoke, and for the stand are made of metal which is fantastic.

The lights can be powered in two ways: AC adapter (included) when shooting indoors, or NP-F550 NP-F970 li-ion battery power supply (battery not included) for on-the-go photography. The addition of a flag or blackwrap to the edge of the light usually brings this flare under control. Compared to the Bi-Colour Neewer 660 lamps you do loose out a little on the maximum brightness, due to the LEDS being split between Bi-Colour and RGB, however you do gain than elusive RGB mode!

In the end I removed the barn doors and attached some 1/4 diffusion directly to the lamp in front of the provided plastic diffusion. It is provided with a power cable, but can also be powered using Sony NP-F batteries (not supplied).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment