276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries: Pop Star (Volume 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Marcus Marcus is a recurring character in the Dork Diaries series. He is the guitarist of Nikki's band, Actually, I'm Not Really Sure Yet. He appears in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Talented Pop Star and Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker. He appears to be a shy, nice, and thoughtful character in Dork Diaries and is also known as one of the smartest people in school along with Theodore L. Swagmire III. He also has a crush on Chloe Garcia, and the both of them went on a date at the Sweetheart Dance in Dork Diaries: Tales From a Not-So Happy Heartbreaker.

Bacle, Ariana. "Summits nabs rights to 'Dork Diaries' book series." Entertainment Weekly. Mar. 25, 2014 With a HUGE global fanbase, Dork Diaries is the perfect series for fans of Lottie Brooks, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Tom Gates.

Table of Contents

Nikki made some dumb choices throughout this book, but I enjoyed that she learned from her mistakes and tried to make things right. Like I've already said, these books are pretty cookie cutter in terms of the basic plot, but changed just enough that I still love it every time :-) The eighth book, Tales of a Not-So-Happily Ever After, won the 2015 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work – Children award. [12] Film adaptation [ edit ] Oh these books have yet to disappoint me! I love them! A couple years ago, I started reading the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and I loved the way they were set up. Then I discovered the Dork Diaries! I loved them even more than ever! This is probably because these are more directed towards girls and Wimpy Kid is directed towards boys. Audiobooks for books 1 and 2 were released on September 28, 2010. [3] The Misadventures of Max Crumbly spinoff [ edit ] a b Cavna, Michael (21 May 2015). " 'Dork Diaries': The book empire built one awkward moment at a time". The Washington Post . Retrieved 23 August 2022.

During their LSA duties, the girls wonder what they're gonna do for the talent show. Chloe suggests they dress up like worms, do a breakdance routine, and call themselves the Break-Dancing Bookworms. Not only does Nikki think it's a little out there, but she tells them she's not entering the show. Because of that, Zoey and Chloe decide that they won't enter either. Nikki wants to tell them why she won't enter, but can't. Her friends are crushed. The series, written in a diary format, uses drawings, doodles, and comic strips to chronicle the daily life of its initially 14-year-old protagonist, Nikki Maxwell. [1] There are long random scenes inserted into the book that literally have nothing to do with the plot. They’re just meant to be side gags, but they’re not funny and they take you out of the story.New school, new MEAN girl, new crush, new diary, so Nikki! Rachel Renee Russell's Dork Diaries 3 is hilarious and of the hook. In The book i read the author's style is almost perfect, it's not perfect because most people older than 15 won't understand it. Nobody seems to know about the video, much to Nikki's relief. She, Zoey and Chloe plan to perform at the school's talent show on the 30th. The winning act gets to be on the TV show "15 Minutes Of Fame" by producer Trevor Chase. The girls just haven't thought of an act yet. Later, Brandon tells Nikki he can't sit with her at lunch because he's teaching a new photographer-in-training. Also, there appears to be a bug infestation, and Nikki is worried that Principal Winston will call the exterminator, AKA her dad, to take care of that. Tales From a Not So Talented Pop Star is the the book after Tales From a Not So Popular Party Girl. This book is probably my favorite book of the series. But I probably said that about every book in this series!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment