276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beelink GT King Pro AMLogic S922X-H Android 9 Pie Powered 4K Ultra HD HTPC Android PC ; 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6, 1GB/s ETH, SPDIF w/ G10 Air-Mouse [GT-KING-PRO]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its important to note that even though I received the Beelink GT-King for free from GearBest, I still provide my true feelings and give you both positives and negatives.

REVIEW: Beelink GT-King Pro with S922X-H SoC and metal box

It is an air mouse, which makes navigating a breeze, and it also has Google Assistant built-in, which works well.voice remote control, and it will operate the TV box based on your demand, such as the best action movies, today’s weather or the latest news. Download speed is one of the most important features to test due to the fact that we’re streaming large HD files through these devices. With this tutorial you will be able to use EmuELEC OS on Beelink GT-King Pro ( review here) as well as on other TV Boxes based on Amlogic’s chipsets ( S905, S912, S905x2, S905x3, S922x, A311D). After being powered on, a skull will show up on theTVscreen, with its eyes blinking in different colors.

How To Update The GT King and GT King Pro Firmware

In the installed apps as we see we have almost nothing, KODI for example we have to install it from Google Play.

As we can see, we have a much better performance than the first Beelink GT-King being in a very good position. Note: By the time you are reading this, there's a good chance the above link contains outdated firmware. And second it sometimes does not "Shutdown" cleanly meaning when you "Power Off" from the "Menu" the device still have the Power LED ON and it does NOT Reboot either (just like on Manjaro mainline linux kernel). So far my experience with GT King Pro as a Android TV Box had been positive eventhough once I had firmware update issue but ultimately resolved.

Beelink GT-King Pro Hi-Fi lossless as TV Box? How good is Beelink GT-King Pro Hi-Fi lossless as TV Box?

Add the split-screen function by long-pressing the recent task button in the bottom navigation bar (some software will not be available because it does not support this function. The Beelink GT King Pro has fast performing 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB storage to use for apps and media. Video Settings: NO Image quality settings / RGB and SDR / HDMI-CEC available / Automatic refresh rate with root +AFRd. Have tried male USB to pc using AMLOGIC software, but ATV box does not appear in the software, therefore I cannot flash the IMG file to it.Now connect one end of the USB cable into your PC, and the other end into the appropriate USB port on the device (see below for images).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment