276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Concert By The Lake [Blu-ray] [2010]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2007 DVDs" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved December 25, 2015.

Steve Turner (journalist): Eric told Robert Stigwood he wanted to make an album. Which turned out to be 461 Ocean Boulevard. The two shows at the Rainbow may have proved a false dawn for Clapton, but they were recorded for a live album, released as Eric Clapton’s Rainbow Concert in 1973. Brüning, Anneke. "Genesis News Com: Eric Clapton – Live At Montreux feat Phil Collins – DVD review". Genesis News . Retrieved September 22, 2015. We were four separate guys at the beginning of the afternoon, and by the end of the evening we were a band": Paul Rodgers on life with Free, Bad Company, The Firm and Queen

Eric Clapton: Alice’s father had discovered Meg Patterson and her form of acupuncture treatment. And then, for some reason, I just said: “Okay, I’ll give it a try.” And next thing you know, a very big emotional thing happened to me and I started to really want to live again. When you take a lot of heroin for a long time, you cut down on your ability to feel, your sensitivities shut down, you don’t feel emotions. Clapton spent his time holed up in his Surrey mansion, Hurtwood Edge, with Ormsby-Gore. In August 1971, a concerned George Harrison convinced him to take part in the Concert For Bangladesh in New York, which he and Ravi Shankar had organised.

Roger Taylor, Queen's drummer, fronts the group for a short set of Queen songs. I wasn't especially impressed, not being a Queen fan to begin with, but those who are may find this portion of the concert fun. I realize Taylor sang lead occasionally for Queen, but not on the songs he performs here. It's kind of weird when another member of a band fills in for the deceased frontman. I guess it works as a tribute, but the vocals aren't as good as Freddie Mercury's.The ARIA Report" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association. Australia: Australian Web Archives (1981): 23. November 15, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-11-20 . Retrieved December 25, 2015. Disc 1: Celebration, Yes Indeed, Behind The Mask, Celebrate Our Love, I Missed Again, Stop, Conquistador, Throwing It All Away, Limelight, All I Need, Gin House, It’s In The Way You Use It, No One Is To Blame, Echoes In The Night Official Music Video Chart Top 50 | Official Charts Company". Official Charts. The Official Charts Company . Retrieved September 22, 2015. Note: See position 30 to see the highest charting position, which is the indicated number two. Ronnie Wood: His [Townshend’s] answer was to put together a concert, and then to convince Steve Winwood and me that it was time to drag Eric out of his reclusion in Surrey and up to London for rehearsals. Which is exactly what we did. We literally dragged Eric out of his house and moved him into mine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment