276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, instead of taking a card from the top of the stack, Brianna quickly sorted through them until she found one she liked. Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. André and I have been attending classes together for ONLY two DAYS, but my friends were acting more like it had been two WEEKS.

So Nikki and her friends Chloe and Zoey enter an ice skating competition to help raise money for the shelter, but (big surprise) Mackenzie has to cause trouble so that she can be the one to swoop in and save the day. Nikki Maxwell isn't at all surprised to find out that her crush Brandon volunteers at a local animal shelter. Since it was a warm and breezy day, I decided to stop in the girls’ bathroom just to make sure my hair wasn’t windblown and I didn’t have any food stuck in my teeth.You know, where snobby people prance around with their snobby dogs in front of a snobby judge and the winner gets a big trophy. And there was a big blob of jelly, a half-eaten fish stick, and slimy oatmeal stuck to the outside of the bag that looked pretty nasty.

We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. But I’ll be busy in the library, trying to finish up all my homework that was due YESTERDAY and TODAY,” he muttered in frustration. The massive outpouring of love, support, and enthusiasm from my friends was SO touching that I got a HUGE lump in my throat.MacKenzie tries to duck her way out of the situation, but Tiffany pulls her back in and reveals that she swapped Brandon and André's letters to confuse them and Nikki; the two of them break up their partnership. Rachel is also the author of a second New York Times bestselling series, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly, which received a Kids’ Book Choice Award. Nikki tries to talk to Brandon to set things right and get him to understand, but he has to work on his Fuzzy Friends project.

Since Nikki is still worried about what Andrea will be like, Chloe and Zoey tell her to send her an e-mail and ask some questions. Although, to be honest, I think I owe YOU an apology,” Brandon said shyly as he brushed his shaggy bangs out of his eyes.I didn’t tell Brandon about the garbage or the toilet water because then he’d think I needed doggie obedience training ALONG with Daisy ! I’m planning to ditch you, my BFFs, and the national Bad Boyz tour to hang out with him in Paris for two weeks!

So, instead, she decides to show them the e-mail she got about being accepted on the trip, but when she opens her inbox, she finds a new letter with an attachment of an altered photo of her holding a sign that says "I missed you, André!Nikki meets up with Brandon and her friends at the library after school to talk about the situation involving the trip and the tour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment