276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Solo Stove Fire Pit Ranger | Portable Outdoor Heater, Fire Pits for Heat Logs, Low Smoke Patio Fire Pit, Camping Heater,Wood Burning, Stainless Steel, 38 x 32 cm, 6,8 kg

£81.995£163.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The carry bag is substantial and doubles as a cover once the Bonfire 2.0 has fully cooled. I didn’t find it very easy to get the Bonfire 2.0 into the bag without assistance, but once in, it’s definitely easier to carry. Because of its weight, I wouldn’t want to schlep it very far though! You won’t have to switch seats to escape smoke every time the wind changes thanks to the Ranger’s distinctive design. Every seat surrounding this fire pit is the best seat possible thanks to our design! We're delighted to hear about your prompt and safe delivery and your successful use of the Solo Stove for your son's 30th birthday celebration. It sounds like a fantastic experience, and we're pleased that it added to the party's enjoyment. Your recommendation and the compliments from your guests about the stove's power are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Solo Stove, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Solo Stove Ranger UK - Solo Stove UK

Really prompt response and resolution for my query. Polite, direct. Nothing more they could have done for me. I am a very happy customer. The premium customer service is what you'd hope for in paying for a premium product. Highly recommended.

This continuous supply of air, and rolling flame effect, results in more thorough combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke. The rim at the top of the bonfire is also angled to help control smoke flow. I was pleasantly surprised how little ash was left in the pan, even after several hours of use. To clean the Bonfire 2.0, I just brushed any remaining ashes through the holes on the base plate, then lifted the base plate out and removed the ash pan to empty. It did leave a few patches of ash behind in the base, so I then up-ended the bonfire on the compost heap and shook it out (again, handles would have been handy).

Solo Stove with free UK delivery - Base Camp Food Solo Stove with free UK delivery - Base Camp Food

But is the Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0 really smokeless? This has to be the million-dollar question and the answer, from me, is yes. And no. To fuel the fire, cool air enters through the bottom vents and travels between the two layers of stainless steel where it is heated. Cool air entering the bottom vents enables the fire to constantly have a plenty of oxygen. Rangers Standing Utilize your Ranger portable stove to its fullest potential by putting it to greater use! The stand accessory’s adequate airflow enables you to use your portable fire pit on surfaces that are more heat-sensitive.Why not enjoy a night under the stars with the Solo Stove Ranger. Outdoor living was never so warm and cosy with this outdoor garden heater! The ultimate portable fire pit It may not push out quite the same levels of heat that our regular and much bigger, single skin, fire pit does, but I’ve read that’s the payoff when considering any low smoke firepit. The double-cavity required to achieve those mesmerising rolling flames, and the smoke reduction, inadvertently acts as heat insulation. MORE FLAME, LESS SMOKE With bottom vent holes that allow oxygen to feed the fire from below while the double walls warm it, the camping stove’s double wall design maximizes airflow and the burning process. This reduces smoke without the use of batteries or fans like home fireplaces.

Solo Stove - Smokeless Fire Pits. Pizza Oven. Camp Stoves Solo Stove - Smokeless Fire Pits. Pizza Oven. Camp Stoves

We're so glad to hear about your amazing experience with Lachelle and our support team! We're grateful for your kind words and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Solo Stove, and enjoy your products! The base plate permits the fire to receive constant air while enabling the burned ash to fall into the ash pan. This guarantees that no wood is wasted! Fire wood burns more effectively than in conventional fire pits because more oxygen can get to the fuel source.When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of The Range.

Solo Stove Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of Solo Stove Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

Lighting the Bonfire 2.0 is the same as lighting a woodburner indoors, or any other fire for that matter. Apart from a decade renting in various cities, I’ve always lived in the country, in homes featuring some form of wood fire. This meant I didn’t need Solo Stove’s fire lighting instructions but they’re fairly standard, and I was glad to read I’ve been doing it right all these years.My Ranger is perfect for our very small garden in our detached house. No complaints from neighbors about smoke. Also uses very little firewood, small pieces gives the best flames. Tried the Ranger last night in quite strong winds and it worked well. We are ready for the Scandinavian winter and many hours outside. We used it for the first time for our sons 30th birthday in October. Being outside chatting and melting marshmallows and chocolate was an amazing experience which added to the party. Everybody admired it and said how powerful it was,easy to keep heated and no smoke.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment