276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, Active Noise Cancelling, 22 Hours Of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Passing cars aren’t “turned electric”, reduced to a light whoosh, and the effect isn’t eerily detaching like Bose’s. However, it's good enough that you don’t have to turn the volume up in noisy environments. If you pair your headphones with an iPhone that uses iOS 11 or later, your headphones automatically update to the latest firmware. Build quality appears to be excellent, too, with a steel band providing the headphones’ endoskeleton and scratch-resistant matte plastic adorning the finishing touches. Pre-owned Certified: Electronics products are inspected, cleaned and (if applicable) repaired to excellent functional standards. Buying Pre-owned extends a product's life, reducing e-waste and raw material extraction. Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones deliver a premium listening experience with Pure Active Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC).

hardware and software required. Works with compatible content in supported apps. Not all content available in Dolby Atmos. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create a personal profile for Spatial Audio, which will sync across Apple devices running the latest operating system software, including iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS. However, the Studio3 does have some issues. First and foremost was the inability to connect to my Samsung Galaxy S7, even though devices less than a third of the price encountered no such problems. The ANC was decent, but not up to par with competing models. Beats has marketed “Pure ANC” to sound better than just about anything out there. It isn’t, but it's perfectly decent all the same. Sound quality

How’s the active noise canceling performance on the Beats Studio3 Wireless?

Otherwise, they’re regular noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones, albeit with a rather impressive battery life. Beats say you get up to 22 hours with ANC and Bluetooth enabled and up to 40 hours worth of wireless connectivity without ANC.

I use the Bears mainly for the gym. The sound quality is right and the battery lasts for what feels like an eternity. I only have to charge it super rarely. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no good microphone, so you can't talk on the phone very well with the headphones. Connecting the Beats Studio3 Wireless to my iPhone 6s was effortless -- it took less than 2 seconds to get connected. With the slew of Android phones, it was just as easy to connect to the Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 and S5, though those phones took one or two extra seconds to pair. Before using the Pixel 2, I had relied on the Samsung Galaxy S7 as my main phone, which simply would not pair no matter what I did, including enlisting Apple’s customer service and engineering departments for help. Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable. may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access is required. Cellular data charges may apply. Since the Beats Studio 3 Wireless headphones were launched, Apple has improved its wireless technology to bring us the H1 headphone chip, as seen in the new AirPods Pro and the Powerbeats Pro.

Should You Buy the Studio 3?

It should not be understated how brilliant Apple’s W1 Bluetooth chip is. It turns what could otherwise be a rather fiddly, fussy procedure into an absolute breeze.

Apple's W1 chip and industry-leading Bluetooth technology keep you connected farther with fewer drop-outs All the other complaints were at least somewhat merited regarding an expensive headphone. But this one is mostly based on aesthetic. To activate Siri on your iOS device or the voice-command feature on another device, use the b button on the left earcup or use the center button on the RemoteTalk cable. Press and holduntil you hear a chime, then say what you need. They ship in a hard plastic pill-box, and are bundled with a 3.5mm RemoteTalk audio cable, USB charging lead and a belt clip. The pivoting ear cup design means they fold down to an agreeably small size. Still note sure? Explore more recommendations...One thing I like with these as compared to a few other models such as the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC, is the audio comes through both ears versus only one with the others. Bottom Line Studio Buds are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise. Beats Studio Buds were tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and have a rating of IPX4 under IEC standard 60529. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge wet Beats Studio Buds; refer to https://support.apple.com for cleaning and drying instructions. The charging case is not sweat or water resistant.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment