276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sandy Leaf Farms Gin Making Kit - Make Your Own Gin Kit for Adults - Gin Gifts for Men and Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Juniper berries, Ingredients to make eight different blends, Tasting pipettes, Kraft bottle tags and cotton twine, Metal sieve, Funnel, Measuring scoops, and Instruction booklet. Quality of ingredients: On the arrival of each kit, we looked at whether the botanicals were in good condition. Damaged and shrivelled ingredients are less likely to deliver good flavour.

Quality of infused gin: The most important thing. We marked the gin on its taste, flavour, and colour (both on its own and in combination with tonic) to determine which kits made it into our best list. I think this make your own gin kit is great for beginners that want to easily make their own gin and not have to worry about thousands of different steps to follow and want an instruction booklet which is easy to follow. I’m not the best with technical items and I have to say, this kit was easy to follow and I didn’t have any issues making my own gin which is great. Sandy Leaf Gin Making Kit ContentsNext you’ll need the botanicals, which are usually provided in the gin making kits. These can be any combination of natural flavourings such as herbs, berries and so on. Alcohol can be called “gin” if it’s more than 37.5% ABV and one of the botanicals is juniper berries. The kit does not include the vodka that is needed to make the gin, if you’re going to make this gin you will need your own vodka. You can use any vodka that you want and you don’t have to spend a premium to make this gin. With the right ingredients the vodka will turn into delicious gin and you won’t even be able to tell what type of vodka you used! Best of all, the kit even includes instructions on how to make delicious gin. Now you can become your very own gin master in no time! Now here’s the best part – with the kit, you get to choose your own botanicals and flavourings to create the gin you want. You can even use your own imagination to create something completely new and unique!

This unique gin making kit from Sandy Leaf Farms is a great way to make a delicious and personal gin. It’s a great gift for the budding mixologist in your life! The kit comes with all the ingredients you need, including high-quality botanicals , to make a delicious gin. Infuse the gin one afternoon and you can be sipping it the next evening. It’s just enough time to consider which tonic will go best with it! Other, more complex kits can take about a week. Which Vodka is best for making gin? It’s amazing how science can help us make delicious gin! Our kit includes juniper berries, which contain essential oils and flavouring agents that make the gin taste so good.The only downside is that you can only make one bottle at a time . So if you’re looking to make large batches, this might not be the kit for you. However, for those looking to get creative and make their own unique spirit, this is an excellent choice. Many gin making kits specify that you’ll need “good” vodka but don’t go into specifics. So which vodka is best for making gin with a kit? If you’re just experimenting and would like something cheap and cheerful to start out with, most of the usual brands will do – you don’t need anything special. But here’s the science behind it – by using the botanicals and flavourings provided, you can create amazing flavour combinations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment