276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Timbertech Airbrush Kit with Compressor, Double Action Airbrush Gun and Accessories (Nozzles, Hose etc.)

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Timbertech Airbrush Kit with Built-In Compressor ABPST05 is an excellent investment for anyone looking to start out in airbrushing. I would argue with anyone that says you need an expensive airbrush and a big tank with an extra quiet compressor. Yes, you can go down that road, but the results-to-cost ratio is not that large. If you want to exchange or return a product after purchasing, there must be evidence of return or exchange. In this post, I will walk you through the features of the Timbertech Airbrush Kit with a Built-In Compressor. This guide will help you understand the key benefits and usage of this fantastic airbrush kit that is perfect for beginners and experienced artists.

The product is defective or damaged: the company is willing to replace the new product for the customer. Cleaning. A kit that comes with cleaning supplies is nice because it’s one less thing you have to buy separately. If it doesn’t come with the kit, confirm the type of paint you intend to use and buy a separate cleaning kit. Some beginner airbrush guns don’t come apart, making them harder to clean. It also makes them have a higher risk of clogging. b) Always use the appropriate paint consistency to avoid clogging and uneven spraying. This will vary from paint to paint but I mix to the consistency of milk. I don’t have a special mix ratio and I have been fine with some practice. Just be aware that different paint manufacturers will require different amounts of thinners and be careful when using varnishes because they tend to require more thinning and cleaning after use.The compact design of the compressor and the lightweight airbrush make this kit highly portable and perfect for on-the-go use. The compressor isn’t very loud, even when spraying large surface areas I have not had any problems in overheating. The moisture trap is also a great feature which safeguards your compressor over time. When it came to brush-painting my models, I wanted to create that smooth-painted look to give my models the finish they deserved after all that hard work of putting them together. I have never used any airbrush before and wanted one that gave me good results for a reasonable price. After doing a lot of research (I always deep-dive when it comes to any new product I am thinking of purchasing), I came across this model that seemed to fit the bill and was considerably cheaper than most airbrushes out there. If you are not satisfied with the item you received, you may initiate a return request within 14 days of the item’s arrival. All return requests are subject to evaluation and our friendly customer service will be happy to guide you.

The Timbertech ABPST05 Airbrush Kit is suitable for various applications, making it a valuable tool for artists, hobbyists, and professionals alike. e) Use a respirator and work in a well-ventilated area to ensure safety while airbrushing. Conclusion: The kit includes a dual-action airbrush that allows users to control the amount of paint and air pressure independently. This feature provides greater control and precision, making it suitable for detailed work and various applications. The airbrush is easy to use, and with a bit of practice, you will become accustomed to spraying your projects too. As a tip, use the little lid that goes onto the paint reservoir that comes with the airbrush to ensure you don’t spill paint on you or the floor! a) Ensure the airbrush is adequately cleaned and maintained for optimal performance. I do this every time I use the airbrush, and all I did was watch a couple of videos on cleaning which helped me a lot.

Your returned product will be inspected by the company within 3 business days from the date of return.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment