276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk Extreme PRO 256GB SDXC Memory Card up to 170MB/s, UHS-1, Class 10, U3, V30, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The next test usually finishes off the cards as I check how shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof it is. The supported the storage capacity and file systems vary according to different memory card formats. By checking the box, you acknowledge Western Digital's Privacy Statement and agree to receive communication from Western Digital that includes newsletters, updates, and promotions related to Western Digital's products.

If you’ve checked out the rest of the SanDisk MicroSD card ranges, you’ll see that most of them now feature one of the large capacity cards, but what differentiates the Extreme Pro from the Ultra is the speed of file transfers. Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD™ to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately). I can’t test X-Ray-proofing at the moment as we’re in lockdown and I have no need to leave the country. The technology is not proprietary and other makers have begun to include it in their cards and readers.

Flash Drive features an elegant yet durable aluminum metal casing to help protect the drive from everyday wear and tear.

Nowadays, SanDisk memory cards are becoming the first choice when many consumers choose a memory card for portable devices. This memory card is compatible with many devices such as your action camera, drone, interchangeable-lens camera, smartphone, and tablet host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices.By entering your mobile phone number, you agree to receive communication via text message from Western Digital that includes news, offers and updates and acknowledge Western Digital's Privacy Statement. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required). With the fastest read speed of 170MB/s, SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC card wins SanDisk Extreme and SanDisk Extreme Plus. As expected, the Manufacturer ID 0x000003 and OEM ID "SD" are what one would expect to to find on a SanDisk card. To be on the safe side, I dropped it from a height of 4m on to the patio, and the card still works fine.

Tip: To get a relatively exact data, we compare the data speed of 3 series of 64GB SanDisk microSDXC memory cards. The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your Android TM powered mobile device. Use of an internal HDD in a RAID configuration or device will void the Data Recovery Plan purchased with the product. The test parameters including Transfer size, Transfer length, and Transfer mode can be specified based on your needs.If you want to use a memory card with the fastest transfer speed, this SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC memory card should be your best choice.

With a SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC card, you can enjoy the maximum read speed of 170MB/s, which can save you more time. The sophisticated aluminum design is both stylish and durable, and the included SanDisk SecureAccess software, with 128-bit file encryption and password protection, ensures that your private files stay private. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. The V30 speed rating means that there is ample headroom for the Mavic Air 2 and for that matter most other drones presently on the market.Blazing-fast performance lets you transfer a full-length 4K movie to drive in less than 15 seconds or 1000 photos in less than 25 seconds. To test how it would react in cold conditions, I popped it into the freezer at -19 and left it for an hour. SanDisk has long used the Extreme Pro name on their top-level memory cards and the latest iteration is the Extreme Pro 200MB/s UHS-I SD card. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience. To compare SanDisk Extreme vs Extreme Plus vs Extreme Pro more smoothly, we mainly focus on the microSDXC memory card lineups.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment