276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Palmolive for Men Classic Shaving Stick - Pack of 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'd give the Arko a lead in performance, but that scent takes some getting used to (you get over it eventually). The strategy is similar to the first technique of applying the shave stick in an “undiluted” layer, but just over those rough patches that may still have a bit of stubble staying behind after the bulk of the shave. Palmolive is my favorite by far; it smells great, produces a slick cushiony lather and leaves my face with an outstanding post-shave softness. This method is particularly useful with shave soaps that have a relatively high concentration of glycerin, like Pacific Shaving’s Ultra Slick Shave Stick.

It’s also the first shave stick I’ve ever tried; I’ll admit that I ended up using wayyyy too much the first time I tried. So I have heard some rumors that the Legendary Palmolive shave stick made in Germany is no longer produced.From a complete product description (and even a history of the product…wow) to the overpowering scent and the user experience, I am tempted to try it.

of Stolberg, Germany, and I can’t help but feel this particular cologne has slightly dated quality to it.They should use the stick only on part of their beard — the Van Dyke area for example — and after working the lather up there, apply it to the rest of their beard. Palmolive Thermal Spa Pampering Oil Shower Gel, with macadamia oil, is beautifully fragrant and delightfully textured to help you feel more connected to nature. I'm still using my old Tech with red personna blades with my small group of New Forest brushes which rarely shed a hair and as good as ever. The blue Wilkie stick is a winner, but the cost is higher and the scent is generic industrial grade as well. Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Parfum, Olea Europaea Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Cl 11680, Cl 74260, Cl 12490, Cl 77891.

And men with very thick, tough, wiry beards — particularly if they shave using soft water — will find that rubbing the shave stick against the grain over their entire beard will scrape off too much soap. Created with mood boosting fragrance technology and notes of calming lavender and exotic ylang ylang. Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Tallowate, Parfum, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, AlphaIsomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Eugenol. One advantage of a full coverage direct application is that because the application is fairly thick you may have more protection and can use a razor that is more “aggressive” (by blade count, blade angle, blade exposure, etc.

Hvis du har det mindste spørgsmål til en ordre, produkter eller anvendelse er du naturligvis altid velkommen til at kontakte os på chat, mail eller telefon! it performs well, extremely cheap and the scent, though perhaps a little boring (if you're a frag head or mad on scents) is inoffensive and clean smelling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment