276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PHARMAQ Ivermectin Drops 1% 5ml - Mite Treatment for Small Furries

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you wish to do this you will need to discuss it further with your vet and we would need a written prescription from them for you to purchase it from us.

To reduce the chances of mites/lice being introduced into your loft, it is advisable to treat any new birds that you introduce into your loft, or any birds that have been in close contact with other birds outside of your loft e. Beware of lower concentration presentations, where one drop may not be adequate to provide an effective treatment.I used these for their second application and will apply a third and final dose, so 3 doses 7 days apart. The drops are administered easily using a dropper nozzle provided and can be used as a prohphylactic as well as a treatment. If signs of disease persist beyond 7 days, or reappear, then advice must be sought from a veterinary professional.

This means they are prescription only medications and we need a written prescription from your vet so that we can supply it.

This formulation contains Ivermectin, which is a highly effective broad-spectrum, anti-parasitic compound.

Products containing the active substance have caused serious reactions, including deaths, in dogs (especially Collies, Old English Sheepdogs, and also related breeds), tortoises, and turtles. I found the lice crawling allover her and dusted her with Diatomaceous Earth powder but they were still there days after. NOTE: The packaging and Information for this product only has photographs and information for birds on the 10ml version, however it is the exact same Ivermectin 1% that is in the smaller 5ml version which only has photographs and information for small animals. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. This veterinary medicine is marketed in accordance with the Small Animal Exemption Scheme and can therefore be purchased without a veterinary prescription.Observing this treatment regime is action important as it will help ensure that the life cycle of the parasite is broken i. Pharmac Ivermectin drops are a liquid spot-on treatment for mites and lice in cage birds and small companion animals. This product is fantastic, I was having real trouble with my rabbits ears, after putting drops in and him getting frustrated all the time, it was just getting worse.

Trust in the proven and safe formulation to keep your feathered companions happy, healthy, and free from pesky pests. I wanted to reapply in 7 days to break the cycle of the eggs hatching and needed to do all 8 birds, even though the others seemed OK. To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. It is very cost effective, with enough product to provide a full course of treatment to a loft of 50 birds. Ivermectin is a very cost effective solution, with enough product to provide a full course of treatment to 50 birds.Great for preventing mite, louse or worm infection but just be aware that it is really designed for use on pigeons and whilst it does the same job on chickens you must not eat any of their eggs for 10 days after use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment