276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Canon 4519C008 Zoemini S2 (Teal) - Slimline Instant Camera and Pocket Photo Printer, Ideal for Snapping Selfies with a Built in Mirror and Ring-Light

£79.995£159.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: Sublimation ink is designed to turn into a gas when heated, allowing it to bond with the substrate and create a long-lasting, vibrant image. Sublimation ink is available in CMYK colors and can be used to print on various materials. Resolution:Resolution refers to the sharpness and clarity of an image, estimated in dots per inch (DPI). The higher the DPI, the sharper and more detailed the image. For sublimation printing, a resolution of at least 300 DPI is recommended for best results. When I press a design on a shirt, I see indentations where my paper was. How do I get rid of these? This is known as “ghosting” and it is likely because the sublimation print moved during the transfer. You need to use special heat-resistant tape on all four sides of your print to ensure your project stays in place while printing to prevent ghosting.

In November, Redefine Meat presented its 3D-printed plant-based steak in London. The Guardian’s taster described its mimicry of real meat as “extraordinary”. Other firms working on plant-based meat include Atlast Food, which is using fungus fibres to create textures similar to meat. A: Sublimation paper is specially coated to receive the sublimation ink and transfer it to the substrate. The best sublimation paper is a high-quality, low-bleed paper that can hold the ink without smudging or running. Print Speed:The print speed of a printer is essential if you need to produce a large volume of prints in a short amount of time. However, speed should not be prioritized over print quality. Look for a printer that balances both speed and quality.

Sign me up to the mailing list

In addition to polyester garments, anything with a high polyester count or a special sublimation coating will work. I’ve had SO MUCH fun learning to sublimate with you! Here are just a few of the items I’ve sublimated and some tips I’ve learned along the way: Glass and acrylic items: Temperature between 380-400°F (193-204°C) and pressure of around 25-35 psi. While some people will use just regular laser paper, I really recommend you use special sublimation paper for the best and most vibrant results and ink transfer. I used A-SUB paperduring my tests. What kind of ink do I use?

Teal sits between blue and green on the color wheel. It combines elements of both to create its aquatic hue. To make teal with printer inks, you’ll need to blend some amounts of cyan (for the blue) and yellow (for the green). The percentages will depend on how blueish or greenish you want the final teal to appear. Select the appropriate sublimation paper type based on the material you’re transferring the image to. Some papers work better with fabrics, while others are designed for hard surfaces.Choose the right color profile:Make sure you choose the appropriate color profile for your project to ensure color accuracy and consistency across multiple prints. Print Resolution:Print resolution refers to the amount of detail and clarity in the printed image. A higher resolution results in a more detailed and crisp image, but it also takes longer to print. A lower resolution may result in a faster print speed, but the image may appear blurry or pixelated. Ready to get the perfect sublimation print? ✂️ 🖨 We’ll show you how with our must-have printer settings! 📝✅ How to select the right printer for your sublimation printing projects Calibrate regularly:Calibration settings can drift over time, so it’s essential to calibrate your devices regularly to maintain accurate colour reproduction.

Now you have a way to manually correct your colors and hopefully dial those in a little bit to what you prefer for sublimation. It will take some trial and error – I’m not going to lie. This is not a perfect process. I can’t tell you precisely what to set your printer at. Feel free to just move those sliders a little bit and test to see what happens. You can also try the values here from my friend Cheryl over at That’s What Che Said to get a starting point. NOTE: Anywhere where you have this screen, you can make a preset. It does not have to be Microsoft Word. This includes Paint and Cricut Design Space. There are a lot of free options out there to print your sublimation designs and make these presets. Using Cricut Design Space for Sublimation Printing Whatever your printing needs, a custom mixed teal ink will add an eye-catching dash of color. Conclusion Choose the Right Weight:Select a suitable weight for your needs, balancing durability and colour saturation.Adjust the print quality settings in the printer driver to ensure the ink is laid down evenly and consistently. Preheat your cloth, make sure you get all the moisture out, lint roll it well, then press the color chart that you print. That way you can tell what your colors will be like when you press them. What you print is not necessarily what you will get once you press. Grab some 100% polyester cloth and start sublimating those color charts to see what a difference it can make. Example Tests The pressure for sublimation printing should be medium to high. This helps to ensure that the transfer paper is properly pressed against the substrate, which is essential for a high-quality transfer. The CMYK method above is for printing teal with process inks. But you can also mix teal manually from primary colors. This is useful for painting or arts and crafts projects. The most likely reason for a faded sublimation image after washing is that your fabric was not sublimation-friendly. For example, T-shirts should be 65% polyester or more to retain the sublimation ink. If you use a sublimation-friendly surface with the right amount of polyester, sublimation colors should remain vibrant just like the day you pressed them. Is sublimation better than vinyl?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment