276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shea Moisture Kids Hair Care Combination Pack – Includes Mango & Carrot 8oz KIDS Extra-Nourishing Shampoo, 8oz KIDS Extra-Nourishing Conditioner, and 8oz Coconut & Hibiscus KIDS Detangler

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made with zero parabens, sulfates, dyes, formaldehyde, gluten, wheat or nuts, it's rich in hydrating oils like olive, jojoba, plum seed, and sweet pea. My daughter has blonde semi-curly hair and my son is much like me, with thick brown super curly hair. After we had run out of the lavender infused wash and lotion, I ran to Target and discovered they were sold out! My personal hope is that increased access to high-quality, affordable conditioners for children means that this torturous ritual can become a bonding and stress-free activity.

It has brought out his curls, and I no longer use Curly Custard as a styling product to hold his curls. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. These key ingredients are extremely healthy for your little one’s hair and skin, safe, and non-damaging. Born tender-headed, there was nothing I dreaded more than my mother’s aggressive washing, hair brushing and styling.Before discovering the amazing Shea Moisture for babies, we went through a variety of soaps and washes, turning up short. Each range is infused with a blend of active botanicals and natural ingredients including shea butter, coconut oil, mango seed butter and silk proteins.

I usually throw a dime-sized amount in my palm, run it through his precious head of curls, and then run a fine-toothed comb through to ensure there are no dreds or knots. Bath time is in the evening right before bed for our family, so the nighttime soothing shampoo infused with lavender sold us quickly.Words like organic, handmade, or natural are only used to sometimes promote the product, as they still contain a certain amount of synthetic elements in them. Kudrnaté vlasy vznikly v březnu 2019, protože se na krep v českých a slovenských ulicích už nedalo koukat. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Each product is made with organic and natural ingredients that are sustainably sourced and never tested on animals. The combination of being highly sensitive to brushing sensations with thick easily knotted long hair made for a near-nightly struggle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment