276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flymo Hover Vac 250 Electric Hover Collect Lawn Mower - 1400W, 25cm Cutting Width, 15L Grass Box, Ambidextrous Handles, Folds Flat, Orange and Grey

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The tool feels robust and strong and the ratchet mechanism and anvil blade make cutting efficient and easy – the ratchet can be used in up to 3 stages which is great if hand strength is an issue. The Flymo Hover Vac 250 has a metal blade for a neater cut that is of good quality and will last longer.

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.With my expert reviews and detailed videos, you can see the lawnmower in action and get a better understanding of what the mower has to offer and how well it performs. the Hover Vac is lightweight and easy to maneouvre and uses a metal cutting blade for longer life and enhanced performance.

It would also be a good choice for those who want to switch out their small petrol lawn mowers for something more environmentally friendly. Colour Supplies LIMITED is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279). For a basic mower, to make your life easier, rather than using a none-powered mower that you would need to rake up the dead grass, there is not a better option. The grass collector will take around 15L of cut grass, and it is designed to compact the grass so it should help you keep the emptying runs to a minimum. Equipped with a powerful 1400W motor, the Hover Vac 250 delivers impressive cutting performance, tackling grass of various lengths and conditions with ease.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. This lightweight lawnmower floats on a cushion of air, making it highly manoeuvrable for your ease-of-use. I tried removing the collection box and it was a slight improvement but still not up to the level of my previous Flymo.

I don't know if it's the extra weight on top of the clippings or whether the motor just doesn't have as much oomph but it doesn't float nearly as well. Over the years, I have honed my skills in writing informative articles and creating helpful videos for various blogs and publications. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Bob created Garden Power Tools because he wanted a way to share his passion an enthusiasm for gardening and DIY.This lawn mower is equipped with 25 cm cutting width and cutting height adjustment ranging from 11-31mm. The lawn mower has cutting height adjustment features therefore it can adapt to different kinds of lawns. With my wealth of knowledge and expertise, I am confident that I can provide you with valuable insights and recommendations when it comes to selecting the right lawn mower for your lawn. Flymo Flymo Corded Hover Vac 250 Hover Lawnmower, 1400W Designed for smaller gardens, the Flymo Hover Vac 250 is a 25cm electric hover lawnmower with a powerful 1400W motor which floats on a cushion of air whilst cutting the grass.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment