276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEFUNC True Go Wireless Headphones - A Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones - TWS in Stereo - A Silicone Bluetooth Headphones for Your Comfort - Deep Bass - High Sound Quality - Microphone

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ngoài ra, công nghệ chống nước IPX4 giúp bạn có thể đeo dưới mưa hoặc mồ hôi cũng không thành vấn đề. Hãy tiếp tục theo dõi phần tính năng sản phẩm để thấy rằng bạn cần phải suy nghĩ lại về tai nghe Defunc True Go. Thiết kế mình đánh giá là xấu, phần trung tâm hộp vị trí đặt sản phẩm được blur sáng, kèm với sọc line chéo vắt ngang sản phẩm khá kém thẩm mỹ. The position of the sensor caused me to keep touching it accidentally when trying to adjust the earbud fit. Thời gian tới mình sẽ thường xuyên đánh giá tiếp những sản phẩm tai nghe True Wireless mới nhất trên thị trường để anh em thêm nhiều lựa chọn khác nhau.

Defunc apps - Defunc Defunc apps - Defunc

The lag is usually very mild, but once or twice while watching Netflix, the audio cut completely out and when it came back, the lag was at least a second. Speaking of volume, when you pull the earbuds out of their charging case and put them in your ears, you’ll hear symphonic type sound like violins playing and then a woman’s voice that says Device Paired. Defunc True Go còn sở hữu thiết kế công thái học True Go MultiTip với đầu silicon mềm giúp âm thanh có thể đi sâu vào ống tai. Watching Netflix, YouTube and other content on our phones, tablets and PCs found stable and well-matched audioand video, with no obvious delay.Play/pause: While listening to music, tap the touch area of any earbud once to play and pause the music. If it’s more a Bootsy Collins-style ‘Bring Da Funk’ then maybe it makes sense, but from the outset this feels a bit, well, silly. Maybe something has been lost in translation, as Defunc might sound groovy in Sweden, but elsewhere it’s easy to mistake for defunct, which is something you don’t want to brand your device. Our True Go review samples are a light navy blue that looks pretty cool and avoids the standard black or white livery that most earbuds adopt.

True Wireless Earbuds | Defunc Australia True Wireless Earbuds | Defunc Australia

Ban đầu, Reviewtainghe chúng tôi tưởng rằng có thể thay đổi nắp tai nghe với màu sắc, kích cỡ khác nhưng không có một nắp nào cả. Although music sounds good through the defunc TRUE GO earbuds, the problem with the fit and video/audio sync issues, make these earbuds a NO GO for me.

The Defunc TRUE PLUS earbuds audio quality is open and immersive with slightly elevated bass response, though intensity would be lost in noisy places due to lack of seal. kết nối của tai nghe mình test cũng ổn định, trong quá trình sử dụng mình không gặp tình trạng bị mất kết nối. First of all, the TRUE GO earbuds are super lightweight which to me makes them feel pretty cheap, but they should also feel great in your ears right? Các chi tiết nhỏ nhìn đã khá liền lạc, từ dock sạc, khớp nối, rãnh nhỏ trên sản phẩm, đèn báo cũng đã chỉn chu hơn. Once you open the case, the earbuds will power up with a startup audio sequence and connect to the device promptly before you even lift them up from the charging case.

Có Thật Sự Tốt?

But there is a real problem, touch functions – getting to next song with double tap works every fifth time, sometimes not at all, so i need to use my device for true experience. True Go Slim khả năng kết nối khá nhanh, với lần đầu kết nối thì khi bỏ tai nghe ra khỏi dock, điện thoại iPhone XR của mình đã tìm thiết tai nghe và kết nối dễ dàng. Khi bỏ tai nghe vào dock và nắp hộp lại sẽ tự động ngắt kết nối bluetooth với điện thoại, ổn định và thông minh. Pairing is successful when you hear “earbuds paired” or see that only one earbud flashes in red/blue. On more than one occasion we were given a nasty blast in our ears when the headphones were trying to be helpful, and we often found that the volume pushes up to maximum when re-connected to a device with once again the startling greeting message.I can’t say that the defunc TRUE GO earbuds will fit your ears better or worse than mine because everyone has differently shaped ears, but just let me say that for me the fit was so bad that I thought I had them in the wrong ears at first! Về chất âm của sản phẩm này cũng không có nhiều sự đặc biệt vượt trội so với phiên bản trước và các sản phẩm trong cùng tầm giá.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment