276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Caning Headmistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a feeling, Mt Mather, that you will be asking for more of these before we have finished. But let’s see…’ The old furniture was far heavier than it looked and she patiently waited as he half lifted and half slid them up to the wall. His fingers trembled against his blazer buttons before he folded it neatly across the chair seats and turned to face Miss Sternwood.

All weekend I was worried about what was going to happen and on Monday morning I was more careful than usual to make sure that I was wearing the correct school uniform. Later that day my form master told me that he had reported me and that I would have to see the headmaster after assembly on Monday. For goodness sake Attwood," she had exclaimed, as much in exasperation as annoyance. "You're a month past your eighteenth birthday, you'll be starting University in less than a year, probably living away from home. If you haven't developed a sense of motivation and self discipline by now, something is seriously wrong! Maybe you could at least try to show a little maturity? I don't suggest for one minute that academic success should be your only objective in life, but your exam results in a few months time will be a critical step for you. How much more motivation can you possibly need?" Yes Miss," he replied breathlessly, taking the same small footsteps and only moving his hands once he was up against the edge of the desk and beginning to bend forward. Despite facing away from her, he could feel her eyes appraising his young, naked body, and sensed the frisson of a forbidden, shameful thrill, blending inextricably with what was rapidly becoming a very real anxiety.Are you decent?" she asked a couple of minutes later, already knowing from her reflected view that he was busy with his tie. She turned her chair as soon as he replied and watched until he had pulled on his blazer and straightened the collar. We walked slowly to the office door and stood outside. There was still some time to go until the assembly was dismissed. Suddenly Lindsey said something to me. I realised that my hands had been subconsciously rubbing the seat of my short trousers. I jerked them away and looked up at Lindsey. I felt the cane touch again, though this time the flesh was as tender and as sensitive as I could imagine it being. I flinched again. Rings, bangles, clips or any other kinds of adornment were forbidden. The nuns were far too experienced not to know that even of Lynne said Miss Dines told her her parents would receive a letter in the post the next morning. "I did not want them to know, but she said it was the regulation."

Another permanent memory of the school was the slightly ammoniac smell of 35 girls’ bodies in the changing room, each girl trying furtively to get into and out of these difficult clothes without exposing their nakedness, and of white bodied twinkling through the acrid steam of the shower bath, under the watchful eye of the nun. Of course, she was not naive to the fact that many of the senior boys and prefects were harbouring a lustful crush. In the hormonal maelstrom of the Grey House senior common room, it was pretty much inevitable that a young, beautiful housemistress would provoke exactly this reaction. Corpun file 7213a at www.corpun.com Dublin Evening Mail, 17 August 1937 Today's Letters To The Editor School Punishments Lynne was suspended for half a day by Miss Dines for the pen incident and her father gave her the strap.I found I was able to meet her gaze more comfortably now. I felt bigger, older, less like a child and more like an adult. I agreed. She was smiling at me. We are going to go through to the dining room, where I am going to administer four strokes of the cane to your seat, and three strokes of the strap to each of your hands.’

The sports field she overlooked was almost deserted, just a couple of late stragglers taking a shortcut from Mainschool towards the school driveway. To her left a tall beech tree partly obstructed one corner of her window and in that shaded area of glass she saw a ghostlike reflection of her room.Look, I know it's not always an easy transition from the rules and hand-holding of the junior years. All I want is to see you really focus on your grades for a few months. I've tried encouragement, I've tried cajoling, I've discussed your work with your parents, and I seem to remember we even resorted to a couple of Saturday morning homework detentions. Quite frankly there are very few options remaining."

I hadn’t thought about it before, but today was becoming revelatory I terms of how clearly I was now seeing … Agatha Rose has been a professional mistress for over 30 years and is a mature experience mistress. She specializes is fantasy and role play scenarios and is a sensual erotic mistress. Agatha rose will take your fantasy and try rto make it a reality. her premises consist of a Attwood," she warned, veiled menace both in her tone of voice and in the sudden switch to his surname. "You're not a junior now and I intend to make this a punishment that you will never forget. You will do exactly as I tell you, and you will do it right now." I believe you. I believe that at this moment that is exactly how you feel. I accept your apology. I will expect you to go home and apologise to them too, and to change your behaviour considerably. Can you be trusted to do that?’Sir -- I am very glad your newspaper has brought into the realm of discussion the above subject. I am headmistress of a school, in which there are 175 girls from 8 to 19 years, and I find it necessary to spank on the bare seat for disobedience. Last term I caned a girl of 19 years for giving trouble, and I must say it did her good. How is it brutal to punish in that way? If I hit the girls on the head, or continually nagged at them, I should be the victim of criticism. Your correspondent, "Parent," is very reasonable in her remarks. No amount of criticism will restrain me from inflicting capital [sic] punishment in the way I have done. I detest using the lash, but I have no other alternative.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment