276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion | Instantly Hydrates, Relieves Roughness | Powerful Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Gently Exfoliates | Smooths Rough, Dry Skin | Paraben-Free 7.9 oz

£12.95£25.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn. This means that we use concentrated levels of Lactic Acid, and we find that the fragrance splits opinion.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn.One reviewer of the AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion wrote: 'I have quite severe Keratosis Pilaris on my arms and around my body and as a result, seemingly acne on my bum. This iconic, intensive, daily moisturiser is used and loved by thousands who trust it to help their skin concerns. There are a number of treatments available for acne, from creams and gels to tablets and light-based devices. Go back to what your mother taught you': TV presenter Susannah Constantine on the six money-saving hacks that helped her cut energy use on laundry by a THIRD! It claims to effectively help treat body acne as well as helping to ease the symptoms of other skin conditions such as keratosis pilaris (KP) - also known as chicken skin - and eczema.

g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. It's also increasingly being considered a chronic disease, so although there might not be a cure, it can be controlled.While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. AmLactin products contain rich emollients and other creamy humectants that work in concert with Lactic Acid to instantly hydrate, plus relieve roughness. We're more concerned with getting to work on your skin and giving you the results that you want, than being another scented body lotion. For more information on our use of your personal information and your rights, see our Privacy Policy.

Queen of Halloween dresses up as a PEACOCK with 10-person entourage while her husband rolls up as an EGG. Diddy transforms into Batman as he arrives at Halloween party in a Batmobile whileChloe Bailey channels Mrs.Lactic acid, a powerful yet ultra-gentle alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), sloughs away rough, dry skin to promote the skin's natural renewal process. Emilia Clarke reveals what her true fears were after suffering a brain haemorrhage: 'I wasn't afraid of dying.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment