276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mattel Monster High BGG74 Daughter of a werecat, Catty Noir Doll

£22.995£45.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Doll: This Catty has striking pink under the eyes and purple and silver on the browbone as well as hot pink lipstick. Clothes: She's wearing a sleeveless tube dress with a pink Union Jack pattern, along with mirror shatters and the number 13 hidden in it.

Turns out the stage isn’t the only place for drama -- things get catty between Nefera de Nile™ and Catty Noir™ doll.The newest character - and pop star - at Monster High® has sleek black skin that blends right into the night for secret feline fun and is also dressed to impress for day play or out-on-the-town adventures with her BFF (beast friends forever). Catty Noir is a teen pop star in the Monster High world, their 5th werecat character, and the Friday the 13th doll this year. I do love her stand, all MH stands should come this way instead of the other type which pull on clothes, and I love the fact her shoes break apart (I didn’t know until I read this). Usually my doll boxes end up in the trash, but this is one I’ll be keeping; the insert makes a great background for photos. It took me roughly 20 minutes to remove her from her box, with small-tip scissors to carefully extract her from the several ties binding her to it - including tape that caught a few strands of her hair.

There, they hope to witness the historic passing of the Crystal Comet at a hair-raising gala and monster skull-ebration. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.Her eyes, eyebrows, and lips match her hair, and she has a pale pink kitty nose and sparkly silver eyeshadow, and the inside of her ears are pink. This site uses cookies for analytics and to help ensure we show advertising that is relevant to you. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. She can make dramatic and fun poses, but there's no way (straight from the box, that is) to display her in any position except for standing straight up. The microphone is made with a piece that kinda wedges between her fingers, and she holds on to it pretty well in her right hand – a recast of Howleen’s curled hand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment