276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bound By Hatred: An Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The fact that she's attracted to him make her feel even worse about herself, she knows about the kind of man he is, the men he's killed without remorse. This story was very well written, Matteo and Gianna’s fall into love well developed and their banter was on point.

Gianna never accepted just sitting back and doing what she was told and wouldn't just accept her fate like her sister, Aria did. I honestly felt like Gianna and Matteo had the most palpable chemistry out of all the couples in this series. She despised the world that she was force to be raised and she wants to escape from this kind of life. Love is when you feel safe in someone’s arms, when he’s the first thing you want to see in the morning, love is surrendering.Giana was fine, she did a few things that could have been handled differently, but I tried to understand her motives. Their story has been two books in the making, and their fiery personalities match each other's perfectly. I simply cannot stand Gianna to that point that I would not care if they did something far worse to her. I loved seeing the silent and deadly side to him just as much as seeing the vulnerable side to him that came out when he thought Gianna would run again.

Yeah, i know that he loved his brother and he didn't liked him to suffer but in some point i really wanna kick his ass for his behaviour.When he finally finds her and brings her back to New York he locks her down and does everything in his power to keep her. There is just something about a guy chasing a girl around the world, while the girl can't get away from him fast enough that is speaking to my soul. When Matteo Vitiello see's Gianna giving attitude to everyone around her he takes it as a challenge and knows he has to be the one to tame her.

One one hand I loved that she was not acting like the rest of the mafia trophy wives and accepted her life for what it is. But the more nights she spends with Matteo, the more she starts to question why she was running in the first place. Gianna is quite the sassy girl who fights more for her independence than against the moral horror of her family's lifestyle. En los libros anteriores no la soportaba en el de Aria y Luca yo estaba ay SHUT UP Gianna me desesperas casi casi como Kiko del chavo del 8 y aquí dije Dios dame paciencia porque la quiero matar.Matteo saves her by marrying her but exchanging one cage for another is all Gianna gets from Matteo's actions. When Matteo and a couple of her father’s soldiers catch her, not only her freedom is at risk, but also the life of the people with her. Gianna has always hated how women have been treated in the outfit, and after watching her sister marry a man who terrified her, she vowed never to herself to somehow leave this life behind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment