276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CuddleCo Aria Rattan Baby Changing Unit - Nappy Changing Table with 3 Shelves - Open Storage Changing Station - Handmade Nursery Furniture

£17.99£35.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Aria Changer has an open design ideal for making smaller nurseries appear more spacious. This rattan changing table features a changing surface with raised sides, ensuring the changing mat stays safely in place while changing your baby’s nappy. Below the changing surface is 2 large shelves, perfect for holding all your nappy-changing essentials, plus much more. Features The two lower shelves provide lots of storage for your needs. The top frame is designed to keep a changing mat perfectly in place whilst you safely change and dress your baby. Change table should have some form of roll-off protection such as a child safety harness or raised edges and barriers (100mm is a rough guide)" - our Safety Rail is 20cm high which is double this recommendation. The safety rail should be positioned on the outside as pictured in our last product photo to prevent baby rolling off.

One of the best things about rattan is that it makes remarkably long-lasting furniture. Many parents search for durable items when furnishing their children's space because these pieces are frequently used. https://www.productsafety.gov.au/products/babies-kids/kids-furniture/change-tables Safety RecommendationsOn the flip side, rattan is very hard-wearing and does not break easily so this should not be something that you need to worry about during the initial years of having your baby's rattan piece. Acquired Taste Rattan is commonly favoured for its effortlessly organic glow. A rattan change table can uplift your child's nursery with natural warming hues, to ensure their space is filled with tranquility and soothing comfort, so that you can cherish beautiful moments with your baby. Enjoy the plethora of benefits that come with investing in natural and sustainable furniture. Our wooden changing tables are free from harmful toxins that are typically found in various resins. When purchasing furniture made from upcycled and sustainable materials, you will never need to worry about damaging chemicals entering your home. These days you can expect to see many nursery items, such as our own, that are specially crafted to cater to both parent and baby. For instance, many change tables have storage compartments so that you can declutter your little one's nursery by storing their toys, nappies, creams and so forth! We have curated this article for parents who are in search of a new changing table. Keep reading to discover the pros and cons of rattan changing tables. Pros Of A Rattan Changing Table Eco-Friendly

If you choose to go for a wooden change table make sure it has an FSC certification so ensure the materials used are in line with current social and environmental standards. An Important Note: If you decide to settle on a rattan changing table, we recommend using a dry cloth every now and then to keep it fresh and clean. Can Be Expensive Generous shelves allow for ample storage - looks great styled with our storage baskets for holding nappies, creams & lotions within easy reachWhile changing tables is not essential, many parents find it helpful to set up a dedicated space for changing their baby. Keeping all your baby-changing products in one place will help you stay organized and make the process more efficient. Our sustainable changing tables offer a sturdy place to change your baby and store excess products. Where Can You Find Matching Baby Furniture? If you are unsure on whether you like rattan or not, feel free to browse our delicately crafted items. We design our pieces to invite timeless, minimal style to your home, so that anyone can enjoy something from our collection. Discover Our Handmade Rattan Change Table Collection

Make sure there are no gaps or spaces near or on the changing surface that could trap a child’s fingers, limbs or head" - our gaps are smaller than 20cm but larger than 2cm meaning that a baby's head, limbs & fingers could never be trapped. Never leave a baby unattended on a change table. Ignore interruptions or take your baby with you if you have to leave. My hope is that you'll also fall in love with your Change table, and find Baby change time a breeze with everything you need conveniently in reach! AGE LIMIT Once baby is out of nappies the mattress can be removed and these transform into beautiful book shelves as seen at Bek Halliday here, ensuring great longevity of this beautiful piece! We meticulously craft all items at Mojo Boutique to ensure our customers receive a long-lasting piece. Investing in our collection will provide you with a life-long item that you may even use for your next baby! Can Be Difficult To Repair

Cons Of A Rattan Changing Table

Opting for a rattan change table can offer you with both practicality and a pleasant edition to your baby's sacred space. If you are thinking of purchasing a rattan changing table for your youngster's room, it is important to determine whether rattan is right for you both. Have everything ready before you place the baby on the change table so that you don’t have to leave the baby.

So when my 3rd pregnancy came along, I had to find a new Change Table... we'd just finished building our new home so I wanted something that would suit the tropical look I had throughout our home.... I was starting Raja Homewares at the time, and thought "Why not create a Change Table that I don't need to sell afterwards? And one that isn't so bulky or ugly, one that I will actually really like the look of?!" And so the idea for this design was born... A Change table with a safety rail on one side for changing time, which flips around into a Bookshelf later... It means when I'm finished using it with my 3rd baby, she will eventually move on to using it for storing her favourite books and toys! Plus I adore this streamlined cane look and feel - it's open design is practical, and it's super stylish with no bulky attributes in sight - now I'm a happy Mama!" - Tanya, Founder of Raja Homewares Our practical changing tables provide ample storage space to hold your essentials. Keep everything you need on hand and never lose crucial products. Create an efficient changing routine with our changing table that is resistant to potential leaks and easy to wipe clean. Our changing tables are made from natural rattan, ensuring that no harmful chemicals will enter your baby's room through our products. FAQ Do You Need A Changing Table For Your Nursery? Some people may not like rattan, and this is mainly down to their interior preference. If you have created a light and airy aesthetic in your baby's nursery, then a rattan change table will make a heavenly edition. However, if you would prefer something richer and bolder in color, then you may like teak wood or mahogany. Product Care: Never use furniture polish to clean the furniture. Use a duster or damp cloth to remove stubborn stains. Always dry afterwards. Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water and a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean and dry cloth. Suitable for indoor use. The natural materials used to craft this product may change colour and develop character over time. Items are handmade with natural materials so sizes and shape may vary. Now that you are familiar with all the pros and cons of rattan, you are fully equipped with all the necessary knowledge to help you decide whether a rattan change table is what you want.Invest in our bespoke changing tables that offer practical storage for your baby essentials without compromising on visual appearance. Our changing tables offer a luxurious comfort for your child as you go about giving them the best possible care. Create a space that both you and your baby can enjoy with stunning wooden features. Searching for nursery items can be immensely exciting and rewarding. There are many wonderfully designed change tables on the market. Bring the beauty of airy Boho aesthetics to your nursery with our personalized changing table. The intricate rattan design ensures quality and resilience so you can have confidence in the safety of your changing table.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment