276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meridian Natural Crunchy Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use unsalted nuts and then season to your own taste. When I can find them, I buy unsalted almonds (usually in the bulk aisle of the grocery store). We do call for salt in our almond butter recipe. By starting with unsalted nuts, we have more control and can add a little salt at first and go from there until the almond butter tastes perfect.

Whether you like it crunchy or smooth, peanut butter is an essential in so many households. From almond to peanut, explore our full selection of nut butters and more in the jams, honey and spreads range. After a minute or two of blending, we have creamy almond butter! Now is the time to add seasonings like salt, cinnamon, or vanilla extract. You can also add a sweetener like honey or maple syrup if the almond butter needs it. I love a little maple syrup. My Tips for the Best Almond Butter Step 2: Carefully place the roasted (or raw) nuts into your food processor. Next, begin processing the nuts by turning your food processor on high. You can expect it to take a good 10- 15 minutes to reach a creamy consistency.

Almond Butter Nutrition

Whereas Pip & Nut Almond Butter is the smooth alternative spread and a great source of both protein and vitamin E.

You can also add almond butter to your baking to add a rich, sweet flavour to your cakes and biscuits. Almond butter can be used in sandwiches, spreads, and many sweet and savory recipes. It can also be used as a dip for fresh fruits and vegetables. Health Benefits Now if I am eating nut butter of any kind, especially peanut butter, I want the chunky kind. I love getting those little bits of texture and crunch. So I knew I had to do the same thing with a chunky almond butter.

Once Again Almond Butter in Creamy ($12.39 for 16 oz)

We run the blender for a maximum of 10 minutes, respecting any instructions in the manual around maximum runtime and any cool down periods. When we're testing an immersion blender, we alternate between one minute of blending and one minute of cooldown unless there are different instructions in the manual. We may stop the process to shake the jar or use the tamper or another tool to push the ingredients towards the blades, if necessary. More nut butter recipes: We love making homemade nut butters. See our homemade peanut butter and easy cashew butter. How to Make Almond Butter You can make your own almond butter at home by grinding whole, roasted almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender for several minutes. You may need to stop the blending process periodically to scrape down the sides. The longer you blend the almonds, the smoother the result will be. Almond butter is made from ground, roasted almonds, which are the seeds of the Prunus dulcis tree. The trees grow pink or white flowers and bear fruit. Almonds are the stone-like pits in the centers of the fruits.

Add a tiny bit of ground cinnamon and vanilla extract. This is optional, but when you add just a 1/4 teaspoon of each (cinnamon and vanilla), the almond butter transforms from pretty tasty to almost addictive. You can always add more, but I actually love it when there is just a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. For a great start to your day, why not try mixing a spoonful of almond butter into overnight oats or your morning porridge? There are many options for making homemade almond butter. Some like it raw, some like it roasted, some like to add sweetener or extra oil. Whatever you decide, the following steps will help you get the end result you’re looking for.Change the flavor by either using flavored roasted almonds or adding different spices. Spice wise I'd recommend cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom for a sweeter almond butter; turmeric, pepper, or cayenne for a savory almond butter. Scrape down the sides as needed (you'll have to a few times regardless of what machine you're using). The almond butter will go from powdery like almond flour, to clumpy, to a ball, then finally to creamy almond butter. Almond butter is rich in vitamin E and contains about 26% of your recommended daily allowance in a single serving. Vitamin E can help boost your immune system. Almond butter also contains omega-3 fatty acids, plant sterols, and L-arginine. Also, this almond butter spread is a great source of magnesium, which helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, 3 so you can power through your training. Magnesium also plays a role in supporting your metabolism, 4 muscle function, 1 and bones 5— making it super-important that you get enough of this micronutrient into your diet. For crunchy almond butter, you're going to follow the same steps as above except you're going to roast an additional ¾ cup of raw almonds. After roasting, but before adding all the almonds to the blender or food processor, set aside ¾ cup of roasted almonds and roughly chop them. Use the rest of the almonds to make the creamy almond butter as described above.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment