276°
Posted 20 hours ago

INVERY Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI 3G AMI Music Interface,Audi Symphony,Audi Concert,VW MDI,Mercedes Media Interface

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options. Installation

Audi Bluetooth A2DP adapter for music streaming Audi Bluetooth A2DP adapter for music streaming

Audi TT – 1999 - 2006 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert I and II, Chorus I and II, Symphony I and II and RNS-D (early) Navigation.At In Car Connections we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers. Here are just a few reason why you should feel confident in purchasing from us. Audi A2 – 2006 - 2011 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus. There may be more than one Bluetooth streaming adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available Audi Bluetooth adapters here. CTAADBT004 Audi Bluetooth adapter interface handsfree calls and music streaming compatibility information

INVERY Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter for 30 pin iPod

Allows connection of any audio device with A2DP Bluetooth streaming capability, making it perfect for iPhones and other smartphones. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available Audi Bluetooth adapters here. The Bluetooth operation via concert 2 is via the cd function in the stereo HU. If you put s cd in the head unit (mine has cd/radio HU) I get the cd playing. If I take it out and connect my phone then Bluetooth plays when CD source is selected. Our FREE standard UK delivery, plus enhanced options such as 1st Class and Special Delivery, applies to all of the UK and Northern Ireland. International Delivery

Helpful and friendly advice - We only sell products that we are passionate about, send us a message or call us for a chat if you require any assistance in choosing the correct products for your car or van.

Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI Airdual Bluetooth 5.0 aptX-HD Adapter Compatible for Audi MMI

Audi A4 – 2007 - 2008 with factory fitted Audi radio including Concert II and III, Chorus III, Symphony III and RNS-E Navigation Plus. I can confirm that the blue ISO connector on all of these Bluetooth/aux boxes does use the cd changer port so you will lose that function. Allows connection of any audio device with A2DP Bluetooth streaming capability, making it perfect for iPhone 7.

Free Delivery

Excellent pre and post sales support - Providing great service is very important to us, we'll help you find the best product for your requirements, and we'll help you out afterwards on the rare occasion that somethings goes wrong. I was hoping this would be plug and play without adapters, as the listing suggests. I'm now concerned I'll be unplugging amplifiers etc! Please note: The compatibility information provided for this Audi Bluetooth adapter interface is provided as a guide only. Please ensure that the make, model and year of your vehicle matches the above and that your car has the suitable connector to take the plug pictured above. There may be more than one Bluetooth adapter available for Audi vehicles, please view all of the available options. Installation of the CTAADBT003 Audi bluetooh adapter If you don't have an active AUX function, it may be possible to get AUX turned on via VCDS at a garage. Works with iOS®, Android™ or any other Bluetooth capable devices including iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and Samsung Galaxy 10;

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment