276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3 Minute Positivity Journal: Boost Your Mood. Train Your Mind. Change Your Life.

£6.555£13.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you plan on doing this, you might even include a future self journaling prompt to answer from time to time. Positivity Journal Prompts This answer usually gives you perspective about what you should focus on and prioritize before everything else. THE POSITIVE BULLET DIARY is a unique combination of a 12-month appointment diary and bullet journal. My favorite hobby is hiking because it gets me away from hectic city life and plunges me into the quiet, solitude, and beauty of nature. There is no place I’d rather be than pushing myself up a steep trail up to the top of a lookout where I can see the entire valley floor. The beauty, the solitude, the birds and wild animals, the colors, the fresh air… there’s just nothing like it.

We know how difficult it can be to set up and keep to a regular self-care practice and this was at the forefront of our minds when we developed all our books. It’s important to remember there is only one right way to work with them: Your way! Writing-only journals: These are lined journals that come with prompts. The layout of these journals is crafted with the expectation that you’ll only be writing in it.

Positive thinking holds incredible value because it can influence not only your mental health, but your physical health too. In fact, according to positive psychology, there are many benefits of positive thinking, including: This form of positive mindfulness has transformed my mental health for the better. Positive Prompts Help to Refocus Your Mindset Towards Positivity If the concept of daily journaling is completely new to you or if you tried it and never knew what to write about, using a guided positivity journal may be the right choice for you.

What three things are the most important for you in life? Are you actually prioritizing them on a daily basis? Whether you’d like to attract new good people into your life or keep your precious current relationships going forever, these positive friendship affirmations will help! Try these prompts to promote optimism and health for positive thinking: Positive Journaling Prompts For Improved Wellbeing The person who makes me feel safest is… Write about a time they demonstrated their care and made you feel secure.

International

Studies show that even journaling two times per week about your feelings and thoughts helps reduce anxiety, handle stress better, and relax when overwhelmed. Depending on what you choose to write about, it can also help you see the world in a more positive light and get some motivation for improvement. How would it look like? Who you’d be with? What would you do and feel? Go into the details and try to live through the actual feelings as if you were in that day. Start with waking up and looking around. What do you see? What do you feel? What does your facial expression say? Here are a list of positive journal prompts to help get you started on your journey to a more positive mindset: 55 Prompts to Promote Optimism, Health, and Positive Thinking What was the most delicious thing you ate recently? What did you like about it? Was it sweetness? Juicyness? Texture? Temperature? How did you feel while eating it and afterward? Ready to sit down and get writing? I’ve got just the thing to help! Use these writing prompts to find inspiration, ideas, and motivation to start, continue, or rekindle your journaling habit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment