276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ANTLER - Medium Suitcase - Clifton Luggage - Size Medium, Black - 83L, Lightweight Suitcase for Travel & Holidays - Luggage with 4 Wheels, Expandable Zip, Twist Grip Handle - TSA Approved Locks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve also got to be honest and I just love having a matching set of luggage, not only because they stack neatly inside each other when I get home but because they look great gliding through the airport together.

In fact, this small suitcase with wheels, flexible carrying handles, external pockets and TSA padlock comes with a lifetime guarantee. The Clifton cabin with pocket suitcase has a padded, waterproof slip pocket inside for a tablet, and another for a 15. The ochre and pink ones I picked are definitely going to show up any dirt or scuffs a lot more than my large case in slate.If you're after soft-shell suitcases, the Prestwick and Brixham ranges are a dream, and for accessories, find water bottles, laptop backpacks, packing cubes, luggage tags, luggage straps and vanity cases also online. I’m currently in Wales with my three children and I blog about our Welsh adventures, weekend breaks and family life. The Clifton case is everything you could possibly want from a suitcase, for one, they're designed to last longer and function better than ever before. With a stylish design and so many colours, you’ll have no trouble recognising your case coming off the baggage carousel.

Beautifully packaged, your Clifton case comes with a dust bag, and this cabin-size nests inside the medium and large for easy storage. At the airport, the TSA-approved combination lock meant I could send my suitcase away without a worry, and the 360-degree rotation wheels made speeding through customs *so* easy. I found the medium-sized case was plenty big enough to pack everything I needed for a week away – I even had room to spare.It’s an ideal size for a week or two-week trip: plenty of room inside, but still small enough for easy travel.

With its smooth-rolling wheels, twist-grip handle, and TSA-Approved locks for enhanced security, this small suitcase with wheels offers everything you need for a seamless travel experience. But if you’re like me and think life is too short to spend time cleaning your suitcases then I’d go for a darker colour! There are hundreds of luggage companies out there, and many of them are good, so to avoid spiralling down a rabbit hole of comparisons and indecision, it was just easiest to stick with a brand I know and trust.The assignment: Headed to Barcelona for a long weekend break, I needed some luggage that would be big enough to fit all my city and beach outfits, plus space for evening clothes, shoes, makeup and hair tools. The Antler Clifton Set comes with three matching hard-shelled suitcases in a huge choice of eleven gorgeous colours.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment