276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sleet Kitten: Book One of the Sleet Series: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This will likely be very cute, sweet, swoony reading for many. I, unfortunately, do not fall under the many category. Right from the get-go these two hit it off, and despite the misunderstandings of the early stags of dating, they did everything possible to make it work. and Katelyn was just the right amount of everything -- sweet, funny, awkward in the most adorable of ways and took no sh**t. This couple had everything I love reading about -- they cared for each other, they were honest and the spice was just 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He’s even good-looking when he sleeps. Can’t he at least pretend to be human and have his mouth wide open, with drool on his chin? There’s a little bit of accidental strife from an ex causing waves but it’s minor and even that couldn’t spoil the happy party I had going on with this. Definitely recommend it if your looking for a feel-good contemporary with plenty of hot chemistry this one was a definite winner and delivered all that and more. owd- the coach’s daughter asks the H on a date, but he lets her know he’s not interested and the ow ends up befriending the hI LOVED that Katelyn had the Sunday brunch with the girls, Meghan, Steph and Izzy and that they were all so supportive of one another.

You, Kitten. You are my happiness. The one who makes me a better person. The one I want to see in the stands cheering me on. You are the woman I want at my side. You are my passion." Basically, the story in this book looks like this: Something happens between the hero and the heroine - the heroine proceeds to tell her best friend, a girl she just met, his mother and his sister the whole thing AND I HAVE TO READ ABOUT HER TELLING THEM THESE THINGS! Why?! Why should I need to read about the same situations twice? Plus, nothing freaking happens troughout the whole book. Zero angst, zero reason to doubt that these characters will end up together = me bored to death. His voice also comes across robotic. As I’m reading, I can hear the monotone in my head, and that just doesn’t work for me. And finally, the hero literally renamed the heroine - her name is Katelyn - does he call her Katelyn or Kate or any variation of her name more than once in this book? No, he calls her Kitten. He calls her Kitten so muuch that all of the other characters (including his mother!) also start calling her Kitten. Jesus, I hated that so much!MMC is like the director’s cut version of Prince Charming on Ice. Everything he says, does, thinks, feels is so OTT perfect. A carefully constructed balance of naughty, caveman, gentleman, saint. It’s overload. It’s just not fathomable to be THAT f’ing perfectly dimensional toward the entire spectrum of swoony rainbow female fantasy. I admit, I do not understand people that tell every detail of their love life to LITERALLY EVERY WOMAN THEY MET EVER. But I could have been okay with it, IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO READ ABOUT IT. Now why did she not finish this book???? Well...I’m glad you asked. This may not be a deal breaker for most people but it’s something I find annoying as hell.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment