276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sexy Female Santa Merry Christmas Greeting Card | Sexy Female Santa On A Candy Cane Pole Card, Funny LGBT Christmas Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Christmas has always been a very special festive to me, and it is a double treat with you. I don’t need any gifts because I already have you, baby! I love you. Wishing you a lovely Christmas. Christmas is only special because I get to celebrate it with you! Merry Christmas, babe! You are the reason I smile more and talk freely; you are the clarity that keeps my heart pounding; you are the destination I dream of reaching. I want to love you as long as I live! I forgot to buy a Christmas gift for you, but I can give you my heart if you want it, with a lifetime guarantee. Merry Christmas.

I can’t wait to spend this Christmas with you. I have so many dreams to fulfill and so much love to show you! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas my love. You are the most gorgeous loving angel on earth. May the winds of Christmas blow my passion to you keeping you warm forever. Sending you lots of love this Christmas, my sweetheart! May it be a season of wonder and joy for you and yours! Happy Holidays!

Christmas Love Messages for Girlfriend

Your existence is the reason why my life is so beautiful. You don’t always need to be around to make me happy. Even the silliest thought of you can make my Christmas amazing! I love you, baby. Have a safe, sound, and merry Christmas! Being loved by you is such an honor and pleasure, but loving you is the greatest feeling I’ve ever had in my life. Merry Christmas Honey! This year you will get a nice Christmas gift and my heart on top of it. I love you and wish you a Happy Merry Christmas! I don’t know what present I should ask for this Christmas, because all my wishes have been fulfilled right when I found you. Merry Christmas, love. You have a face made of sugar and a heart made of gold. How can I resist falling in love with you! Merry Christmas!

Since I met you, it feels like every day in my life is a Christmas! I love you, sweetheart. Merry Christmas to you!

So long as the earth keeps spinning and the moon shines brightly at night, my love for you will never end! Merry Christmas! You are my only hope in life. Without you, I can’t survive. On this joyous occasion, Let me wish you Merry Christmas my dear, Have a nice day! For Christmas I am sending you 100 cuddles and 1000 kisses because I love you more than anything else.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment