276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SoundPEATS Sonic Wireless Earbuds in-Ear Bluetooth Headphone, Bluetooth 5.2 Earbuds APTX-Adaptive Wireless Earphones with Immersive Bass, TrueWireless Mirroring 35 Hrs USB-C Mono/Stereo Game Mode

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I also found the wireless charging very useful, meaning I could keep them topped up at home or the office. I also found in the small amount of time I get to play mobile gaming the lower latency is a joy when playing something like COD. A very unique use-case: My wife and I share the earbuds watching TV after our toddler has gone to bed. We fine it easier to listen to TV audio with one ear and be able to talk to each other simultaneously.

In-Depth Review of the SoundPEATS Sonic Wireless Earbuds

Haciendo un resumen de ambas cosas me da mal que la caja de carga tenga una batería normal, solo da 2.5 cargas completas podrían haberlo hecho bien y llegar a las 100 horas completas o incluso que la caja sirviese de powerbank o que se cargase inalambricamente y los auriculares pudieron ser algo más finos aunque perdiesen 2 o 3 horas de batería nadie los usa por más de 7 Horas seguidas... Aún así el Color es interesante y la batería y la cancelación pasiva son un punto a favor. Value for money 9.5/10. I will give Jabra elite 65t 10/ 10 @ 3999 as it has more features especially hear-through/dual connection/and app support All of these earbuds also comes with Qualcomm’s true wireless mirroring so you’re going to get two master earbuds and it will seamlessly swap or mirror each other between the two and you can use either side independently without the earbuds pausing or breaking connection which is really nice.

The looks and battery specs of the SoundPEATS Sonic would be worthless if it sounded bad - but fortunately, it doesn't. There’s a lot to like about these wireless earbuds. They’re comfortable, isolate well, and have exceptional battery life. In my view however, these earbuds Are priced way too high , they are competing against brands such as Fiil, Earfun which are in similar price range and offer much more than what the Sonics do.

SoundPEATS Sonic Truly Wireless Bluetooth In Ear Earbuds with SoundPEATS Sonic Truly Wireless Bluetooth In Ear Earbuds with

Soundpeats Air3 เป็นหูฟัง True Wireless สวมใส่แบบ Earbud รุ่นที่ 3 จากซีรีส์ SoundPeats TrueAir สวมใส่ได้ง่ายใส่แล้วสบายไม่อึดอัดหู ตอบโจทย์ผู้ที่ไม่ชอบหูฟังแบบ In-Ear มาพร้อม Chipset รุ่นพิเศษ Qualcomm QCC3040 ใช้งานแยกข้างได้อย่างอิสระ ไม่ดีเลย์ รวมถึงเล่นเกมได้ไม่ดีเลย์ด้วย Game Mode ที่ลดความหน่วงได้มากถึง 60ms ใช้งานฟังเพลงคุณภาพสูงเทียบเท่า CD แบบไร้สายได้ด้วยการรองรับ Codec ไร้สาย aptX Looking at controls all of these Soundpeats earbuds give you all the controls you need. You get to control your volume, your assistant everything from the earbuds themselves and Soundpeats has always been great with their control scheme. I have been reviewing these TWS buds for the last week now and have to say considering the cost you get a decent pair of buds in terms of comfort and audio quality most users will be satisfied with. Who is SoundPeats?

Build quality is where SoundPEATS cut many corners. The charging case feels the cheapest, with lightweight plastic and hollow sound. With an IPX5 rating, a sweat and light rain can’t harm SoundPEATS Sonic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment