276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After that workshop, I went to the fanciest restaurant in town and bought a tall glass of champagne,” she recalls. “I said, ‘I can make my own money. This is amazing! And I’m helping people. That’s even better!”

My Manifesting Formula is not an intellectual exercise that you need to sit with and analyze to death. My Money Bootcamp - the course and community that will change your life and help you discover the abundance you are truly capable of.

Spread the word.Once Duffield-Thomas published her first book and started promoting it, she began getting invitations to do podcast interviews. She made herself available whenever she could be. “I did about 200 of them in one year,” she recalls. “I would get my hair done on Monday, and all day Monday and Tuesday, I would do them. It was a lot of sweat equity.”

The success of Duffield-Thomas’s workshops helped her bring in coaching clients from around the world. Some signed up for one-on-one sessions; others chose group coaching.You have to get into the space of living abundantly before the means to live abundantly actually show up in your world. I’ll show you how to improve your relationship with money so you can start earning more and create your First Class life. Denise is the leading voice in building a highly profitable business with ease and grace. The guidance this book provides will absolutely change your outlook and mindset on not only business, but life itself. I am forever grateful for the work Denise is putting into the world!’ I am a massive fan of Denise, her books, and her courses. Down to earth, honest, and at times hilarious, DDT shows us how to create a truly exceptional life." She’s a lazy introvert, a Hay House author and an unbusy mother of 3. She owns a rose farm and lives by the beach in sunny Australia.

Manifesting is simply the art of transmuting a thought (a dream or a desire) into reality so that you can touch and experience it for real.” So you want to manifest more money this year. You're not alone. But why does it feel so freaking hard? It's weird and frankly bewildering that the most talented people in the world are often the ones struggling to make fabulous money from their talents. Too many entrepreneurs sabotage their income and work too hard for too little . Being okay with receiving easy money. Stop believing that money can only be gained through hard work, stress, and tears. Because if you believe those, then it will be. I felt, especially on the celebrities that blew their money away and self sabotaged them self part was hard to keep on reading as it was way to repetitive for the simple pointMy philosophy is throw everything at it. It’s your life, and your dreams deserve to be fulfilled – no matter what it takes. But that’s the frustrating paradox of the Law of Attraction. You’ll only get more of what you ’ve already got. Yes, yes, yes, I know. No one should have to do this. It should all just be fair and equal. And everyone should get a warm glass of milk before bedtime. But there’s a reason L’Oréal poured millions of advertising dollars into the slogan: “Because you’re worth it”. If most women already thought they were worth it, this wouldn’t need to be said. The idea of manifesting was awesome, but I needed to know the specifics and the logistics. What should I do next? I’m going to teach you how to become an amazing money manifestor . It means that you’ll be able to create money at will, whenever you want or need it, and that you’ll enjoy the process.

When things go badly, they are just tests from the Universe, like when you are trying new skincare and your old zits coming up because you’re cleaning everything out. Don’t give up on your manifestation because things will only improve after you pass the test. Learn the lesson, and tell the Universe that you “get it” because actually, the situation won’t stop repeating until you learn the lesson. If you are thinking to start a business this maybe motivational or if you have started a business and lost your fizz also this book can excite you.

When you plant lettuce, if it does not grow well, you don’t blame the lettuce. You look into the reasons it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame the lettuce. Yet if we have problems with our friends or our family, we blame the other person. But if we know how to take care of them, they will grow well, like lettuce. Blaming has no positive effect at all, nor does trying to persuade using reason and arguments. That is my experience. No blame, no reasoning, no argument, just understanding. If you understand, and you show that you understand, you can love, and the situation will change.” Thích Nhat Hanh” It actually doesn’t matter why you believe you don’t earn enough, because whatever you come up with is just a story you’re telling yourself. It’s not really true, and it also doesn’t have to be that way anymore. I’m passionate about changing the world. And one extremely impactful way to do that is to empower and put more money in the hands of entrepreneurs like you (there are even studies about it). In my first job in journalism 20 years ago, I found out a male colleague with similar responsibilities to mine was being paid almost double my salary. “We pay enough to keep you in shoes, don’t we?” was my editor’s response. It was true. I had a lot of great shoes. Although at that particular moment I wished I had been coming in in a pair of old flip-flops. I secured a job offer from a place where I didn’t really want to work but would have gone if I’d had to. They matched the salary immediately. But I wasn’t trying to manifest a competition – I just wanted to go traveling, and I was willing to make it happen no matter what. It’s like the competition got swept up in my desire – not the other way round.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment