276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enema Punishment For My Cheating Wife! (Domestic Discipline, Enema Erotica)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was followed by a taste of the tawse a few hours later and then, just before bedtime the paddle was used to end the day. Both my fetish girly clothes and my blushing turned her on so much, and I found hope that maybe this punishment would end nicely, and soon. The submissive must trust that their mental, emotional, and physical health are their Dominant’s priority. All the bags around me were thankfully soft, and I suspected pillows or foam in most of them, but it certainly didn't change how tightly pinned I was. This may be done in situations where it is undesirable or impossible to deliver a medication by mouth, such as antiemetics given to reduce nausea (though not many antiemetics are delivered by enema).

While the rules can be revisited and adjusted as the relationship progresses, there must be consequences when the rules are broken. The mess of bananas and batter slid stickily against my rear as I wiggled, as if to remind me even more of what I'd gotten into.

Australian TV report, Feb 2011, on Malaysia's efforts, aided by the Australian government, to track down illegal immigrants and the people responsible for smuggling them. I'm average-sized, but I watch my weight, and it's not too hard for two fit ladies to pick me up, which is just what they did. An enema's efficacy depends on several factors including the volume injected and the temperature and the contents of the infusion.

In a dormitory in Romania, serious bare-bottom pain for a young man being initiated into a sports team. This could be something small like taking away television time to something more extreme, not being allowed to get on social media for a certain period of time. Australia: TV news report (July 2014) about a government education expert who caused controversy by saying he supported CP in schools. For a moment, all I could hear was laughter and my bags rustling, but then I heard a fan come on and felt air move in the bin. As bowel stimulants, enemas are employed for the same purposes as orally administered laxatives: to relieve constipation; to treat fecal impaction; to empty the colon prior to a medical procedure such as a colonoscopy.Mother says son, 11, was punished too severely; interview with Education Minister; pictures of alleged bruises on buttocks. United Kingdom: A three-minute TV item in which a caning headmaster, and three caned boys, are interviewed (1996). The spa lying in the Caucasus Mountains region, known for dozens of spas that routinely treat digestive and other complaints with enemas of mineral spring water, the director commented "An enema is almost a symbol of our region. Use of an 80 ml of a sodium butyrate isotonic enema administered every 12 hours has been studied and found effective.

Bertani E, Chiappa A, Biffi R, Bianchi PP, Radice D, Branchi V, Spampatti S, Vetrano I, Andreoni B (2011). My three-in-one day of punishment started with a caning in the morning followed by two minutes of corner time so that I could think about my behaviour. Mineral oil functions as a lubricant and stool softener, but may have side effects including rectal skin irritation and leakage of oil.Improper administration of an enema can cause electrolyte imbalance (with repeated enemas) or ruptures to the bowel or rectal tissues resulting in internal bleeding. Secret Facebook group reveals how parents use bleach enemas on autistic children in bid to 'cure' disability". I have 15 years of experience in corporal punishment and I continue to love it as much today as I did when I began all those years ago.

The enema tube and solution may stimulate the vagus nerve, which may trigger an arrhythmia such as bradycardia. This treatment is ancient, dating back at least to the second century CE when documented by Galen, [60] and commonly used in the Middle Ages, [61] remaining a common technique in 19th century, [62] and as recently as 1941 the U.

Australia: Segment (2007) from a factual TV programme for children about suggestions that school CP should be brought back. More often than not, punishment is used to train the submissive and correct behaviors to help the submissive become the best version of themselves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment