276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Protexin Veterinary Pro-Fibre for Dogs and Cats,Green brown, 500 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mentinerea sanatatii glandelor perianale - prin cresterea volumului fecalelor se elimina continutul glandelor la defecare Sadly, her Colitis / tummy troubles and itching (among other things) are excluded conditions on her insurance as she had them when I got her L-threonine amino acid is important for the production of mucosal glycoproteins, ensuring gut barrier function and supporting intestinal immunity. Lactic acid production– probiotics produce lactic acid which acts to reduce the gut pH, inhibiting the growth of pathogenic bacteria, which prefer a more alkaline environment. Protexin Pro-Fibre is a palatable pellet that contains a blend of natural ingredients to help promote healthy digestion and avoid anal gland problems in dogs and cats. Key Ingredients

Protexin Pro-Fibre for Dogs and Cats 500g - Weldricks Pharmacy Protexin Pro-Fibre for Dogs and Cats 500g - Weldricks Pharmacy

Fibersol®-maltodextrina- care prin fermentare produce acizi cu lant scurt ce scad inflamatia de la nivelul celulelor intestinale Preplex ® prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the different stages of the digestive tract.

Ingredients

Formula avansata palatabila, fara gluten, cu probiotice si prebiotice, fibre solubile si insolubile (52%) sub forma de pelete, imbogatita cu Fibersol ® , Calsporin ® , CitriStim ® , L-Treonina, Pectina si Caolin pentru sustinerea functiei digestive si cresterea integritatii intestinale pentru caini. Calsporin® Bacillus subtilis probiotic to support the diverse gastrointestinal microbiome and encourage normal stool formation. Viability– the micro-organisms within a probiotic product should remain viable during their storage. The probiotics should also be able to pass safely through the stomach so that they can colonise the gut. A good freeze-drying process will enable the product to be stored at room temperature throughout the duration of its shelf life. Microencapsulation will afford protection throughout the high acidity of the stomach.

Pro Fibre | UK Pet Forums Forum Pro Fibre | UK Pet Forums Forum

Preplex®prebiotics to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the different stages of the digestive tract.She is a predatory chaser and after much hard work / a dog trainer observing her / coming out on walks with us etc, she's now accepted 'ball' as her high value 'prey' when we're out and it keeps her occupied / focused (not 100% fail-safe eg if something runs right in front of her she will still go after it, but she's not constantly hunting / searching for things to chase). I now also always carry spares as, if she loses it (usually my fault!) she reverts to being a total nightmare! Competition for nutrients– within the gut beneficial and pathogenic micro-organisms will be utilising the same types of nutrients. This results in a general competition between bacteria for these nutrients. When a probiotic is administered there is an overall reduction in nutrients available for pathogenic bacteria and consequently this minimises the levels of pathogenic micro-organisms. Oh dear, I wonder if I should stop the profibre then ....... I guess I could try a pouch of BB and see if the itching stops CitriStim ®, an inactivated yeast to support the gastrointestinal immune system and optimise gut barrier integrity.

Protexin Pro-Fibre for Rabbits - 800g - Animed Direct Protexin Pro-Fibre for Rabbits - 800g - Animed Direct

An advanced palatable probiotic and prebiotic pellet, containing soluble and insoluble fibre, with Fibersol®. Includes Bacillus subtilis probiotic to support a diverse gastrointestinal microbiome and encourage normal stool formation. Pro-Fibre Advanced may be increased gradually to the recommended dose, or as advised by your veterinary surgeonA prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria. The live yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae(CNCM I-4407) 4b1702 to help repopulate the intestine with beneficial micro-organisms.

Pro-Fibre for rabbits - Protexin Vet Pro-Fibre for rabbits - Protexin Vet

Soluble and insoluble fibres to support normal digestive function and gut health, including Fibersol®, a resistant maltodextrin that is fermented to produce short-chain fatty acids.Soluble and insoluble fibres to support normal digestive function and gut health, including Fibersol ®, a resistant maltodextrin that is fermented to produce short-chain fatty acids. Since I seem to be paying for everything & can't use the insurance, I am seriously considering ditching it in favour of an Accident / Injury policy .... but .... there's always that niggling fear isn't there! Improvement in digestion– probiotics have been shown to increase the efficiency of digestion and therefore provide an improvement in digestion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment