276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EPOS H6Pro - Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset with Mic - Over-Ear Headset – Lightweight - Lift-to-Mute - Xbox Headset - PS4 Headset - PS5 Headset - PC/Windows Headset - Gaming Accessories (Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

so far the EPOS with Dolby Access set to MUSIC: WARM EQ PRESET, they’ve handled Sia, Alice in Chains, and some Eminem, and everything has been fairly enjoyable This headset is definitely pricey for what it offers. I would expect more features, an even better listening experience, and perhaps even a wireless option at this price range. Still, it is a classy headset that will serve you well and looks great too. Connectivity: this is where I just couldn't get past. I have tried THREE of these headsets, hoping that I just kept getting a "lemon" until I finally gave up. The headset continuously disconnects and it seems to be connected to the mic somehow. If I get disconnected, I have to detach and reattach my mic and suddenly it seems to work. I am not sure if this would be solved if you had a desktop/computer mic and never used the mic on the headset. I know I had the boom mic flipped up during times of disconnection and STILL had to detach and reattach, so I don't believe using a desktop/computer mic would solve this issue. A lot of other people have also experienced this and I hope EPOS is able to resolve it. I ended up with a set of Steelseries Arctis 9 Wireless. I really didn't want them to work, but they were the headset that I have been looking for for so long (good sound, connectivity, etc) - just in case I can save someone from the long months of research and trial and error I had with various headsets. To be fair, this isn’t a huge problem as most wired mics don’t have these chat mixer features. And considering that most people tend to hang out in party chat, regardless of their preferred console, I doubt anyone will really notice. That said, Microsoft gets the edge when it comes to fine tuning chat when playing with random gamers online. and in terms of sound quality, the SONYs are superior, especially in the low end realm, but this is fair since --

Let's get on to the all-important audio factor then, and both models of the H6PRO come with brand new 42mm drivers.The entire H6PRO is very neat and tidy, in fact. It feels extremely well-made in hand, and while primarily plastic, there's a metal headband running through the top of the leatherette-clad band that offers plenty of flex should you be a bit rough with it. Every EPOS headphone more or less has the same design. I’m a fan of its structure so I guess this is a case of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” The aesthetic is very elegant and when they come over your ears, they sit comfortably. I think people with smaller ears will find them more fitting than people with bigger ears, but even then, the H6Pro still feels cozy. Design Unique to this build is the open acoustic design. Each earcup has a breathable top half that mitigates some of the heat that builds up during play. They also allow the transfer of exterior sound, making it easier to hear whatever’s going on in a player’s immediate surroundings. Speaking of sound, the H6Pro has strong inner components. While I can’t speak on Epos’ claim of having the best transducers on the market, I can say that this headset produces high quality audio. The biggest explosions, the faintest footsteps, team chatter – it was possible to hear it all with minimal effort in most cases. Just plug in the H6Pro and go. Epos H6Pro – Performance Overall, besides the differences with each variant that’ll come down to personal preference, there’s very little to complain about when it comes to the H6Pro’s sound design. It’s simply one of the best in this department at its mid-range price point. all in all, they PASS the music test. they're about 90-95% of my Sony's in total sound quality, for a good 65% of the price.

The H6Pro is wired only, so you may wish to consider the brilliant RIG 800 Pro HX or the Epos H3Pro Hybrid if you want to go wireless. these are NOT primarily for music, but it’s nice to know they are very clear, dynamic, and responsive. i enabled music equalizer in Dolby Access app along with Dolby Atmos spacial audio, and am currently testing music. The H6Pro excels in providing a high quality listening experience, no matter which variant you opt for. Troisième défaut est le câble tressé qui s'entend beaucoup lors des frottement, donc je vous recommande de prendre un autre câble compatible en caoutchouc.The earcups are nearly bare; besides the boom mic and a large circular volume dial, there aren’t any external buttons or switches. This helps in providing seamless lines, where the aesthetics bleed into one another for an overall uniformed appearance. There are some bits that stand out though. For instance, the left cup features a magnetized surface that secures either the detachable mic or a metal plated cover. Below that is where the headset’s cables connect – either a PC cable (that splits into the green/pink headset/mic plugs) or a 3.5mm cable for console and mobile device use. The right cup sports the volume dial that, without its slightly raised notches, would otherwise go unnoticed. Comfortable: The headset has the perfect amount of padding on the top band and the ear cups fit fantastic. It is nice and adjustable for a variety of head sizes. The cups do not hurt after long hours of use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment