276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Positively Wealthy: A 33-day guide to manifesting sustainable wealth and abundance in all areas of your life (Soul & Spirit Magazine Award Winner)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Think about it, when you are positive everything seems better, you are more open to things and good things tend to happen. When you are feeling negative however, you expect the worst to happen, doubt everything and believe life isn’t going well. Your mood sets the tone and tends to reflect what then happens to you.

POSITIVELY WEALTHY JOURNAL BY EMMA MUMFORD *SIGNED COPY* THE POSITIVELY WEALTHY JOURNAL BY EMMA MUMFORD

If you want to make changes in your life, you need to start somewhere and I cannot think of a better way to begin than with Emma’s 33-day challenge. It is bite-sized and written in such a way that after each chapter you feel more empowered. So you don’t do all the challenges, but even completing one or two could make a difference to your future. This practical book is designed to help you step out of your comfort zone, fearlessly manifest the life of your dreams and find fulfilment and sustainability using Law of Attraction methods. With her fresh, relatable approach, Emma Mumford provides simple, no-nonsense advice that has been proven to work in her own life. She will guide you through daily challenges to complete over 33 days, culminating in a journey that you can share with the Positively Wealthy community online. Designed to help you step out of your comfort zone and fearlessly manifest the life of your dreams and find fulfilment and sustainability using the Law of Attraction methods. Emma describes her own experiences and the lessons she has learnt with wealth, money and manifesting throughout her career and personal life. Action alone can create a powerful chain reaction of momentum with your desires. You don’t want to go crazy and go 90% of the co-creation process with action but you want to take aligned action to meet the Universe 50% of the way. The reason why so many people unconsciously manifest all of the time is because they take continued aligned action without even knowing. Inspired action helps you get into the field of possibility and opportunity so it’s important that you challenge yourself each day to take small inspired actions towards your goals. Think about what that version of you who has your desire is feeling, doing, wearing etc how can you embody those traits here and now? Positively Wealthy is a guide to manifesting abundance for those who want to redefine the meaning of wealth in their lives using Law of Attraction methods. There are daily challenges to complete over 33 days,

Set monthly, achievable manifestation goals – personal, work, money, and health – it will inspire you more.

Positively Wealthy by Emma Mumford | Waterstones

With her fresh,relatableapproach, Emma Mumfordprovides simple, no-nonsense advice that has been proven to work in her own life. She will guide you through daily challenges to complete over 33 days, culminating in a journey that you can share with the Positively Wealthy community online. Along the way, Emma describes herown experiences and the lessons she haslearned with wealth, money and manifesting throughout her career and personal life. There are journalling prompts throughout and space for the reader to free write, scripting exercises and coaching/Law of Attraction activities designed to help you set intentions and successfully manifest your desires. Positively Wealthy: A 33-day guide to manifesting sustainable wealth and abundance in all areas of your lifeMy lovely friend Emma introduced me to the world of Emma Mumford via her Spiritual Queen’s Badass Podcast and then was kind enough to lend me this book! Thank you to both Emma’s! 😅✨💓 With her fresh, relatable approach, Emma Mumford provides simple, no-nonsense advice that has been proven to work in her own life. She will guide you through daily challenges to complete over 33 days, culminating in a journey that you can share with the Positively Wealthy community online. Along the way, Emma describes her own experiences and the lessons she has learned with wealth, money and manifesting throughout her career and personal life.

Positively Wealthy by Emma Mumford: 9781786784360

Be shown resources, unique tools and proven methods that will help you manifest sustainable wealth and fulfilment into your lifeI really enjoyed the introduction to EFT and the Tap with Brad Money Magnet video. This was totally new to me and it 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 worked! I have also loved manifesting with the moon cycles and will definitely add this to my toolbox going forwards. Redefining your wealth story was another favourite of mine! Cultivate a positive and abundant relationship with money, your financial goals and take the first step in your Positively Wealthy life! Releasing Attachment & Fear – This meditation is designed to help you release fear and attachment to manifestations and situations in your life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment