276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunnamusk London Abid Ambre Eau De Parfum, Male, Floral Fragrance, Perfume, Luxury Fragrance (100ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The jury is out as to whether this is because we have become a little nose blind to the scent, or the commercially available stuff is not as strong as the samples. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We do not represent our products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies; therefore they do not violate any copyright laws.

Then, you'll be able to feel the rich flowery middle notes that include roses and orchids as well as the lily. With a name like Abid Ambre you would think it to be a daring fragrance centred around the note of Amber but it isn't. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. I don't have a problem with that per se seeing as every house has 'inspired by' fragrances nowadays whether they like to admit it or not. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission.Abid Ambre is an oil perfume that is one of the more distinctive fragrances in our vast range of products. However, this fragrance was pushed heavily on YouTube ads as their flagship creation and the fact its a mere clone of a popular mens fragrance from 1998 is a massive disappointment. Top notes are Grapefruit, Lemon and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Lily, Orchid and Rose; base notes are Sandalwood, White Musk, Amberwood and Vanilla. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. A blend of sumptuous roses, lilies, and orchards with citrus notes makes it the top-selling male scent of all time.

Guaranteed to charm and enchant, Abid Ambre entwines floral, woody and citrus notes to create a complex signature that you’ll adore.Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. The thing that I love most about this fragrtance, is the soft musky dry down that it leaves behind on the skin.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I’d rate this higher if it projected better- however sillage is intimate for me- as it sits on my skin for pretty much the whole life of the fragrance.Also, let it be known, that this web site has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment