276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lies: From the million-copy Sunday Times bestselling author of THE HOLIDAY, now a major TV drama

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The reader learnt that he married her because "married men drew less attention" and that he’d learnt the "importance of lying well. What happens in The Catch book ending and how changes in the Channel 5 show could mean the finale takes a different path to T. British journalist Logan’s first foray into crime fiction is an adrenaline-fueled page-turner that explores the fragility of domestic bliss.

Logan’s The Catch book ending explained - breaking down T. M Logan’s

Thus, Joe’s innocent desire to make their young son happy by paying Mel a surprise visit ensnares him in a frantic quest for answers. In his 1st person narrative, Ryan describes Blackden Moor as “his” area and it emerged that he lured Ed to an ambush, having found a GPS tracker in his back-pack. Of course, it’s likely that Ryan will remain a serial killer and murder Ed when the devoted father’s determination to catch his son-in-law up to no good. Brooks presents a case for making room for Bigfoot in the world while peppering his narrative with timely social criticism about bad behavior on the human side of the conflict: The explosion of Rainier might have been better forecast had the president not slashed the budget of the U.Ed has taken an instant dislike to Ryan and feels that there is something seriously wrong with him and decides he will find out what it is at any cost. Joe Lynch will be brought to his senses as he finds himself on the receiving end of technology that outsmarts him at every step. Ben is a charming, highly successful, and wealthy businessman known for his ruthless competitiveness. Not only did he not pay the private investigator; he also forwarded the report exposing him as a liar and criminal to his and Abbie's house. I’m pretty sure I say this every year, but 2022 has truly been another outstanding year for crime fiction readers.

Lies by T.M. Logan | Goodreads

Maybe I'd just seen so many amazing reviews of it and built the story up too much to fully feel the twists and surprise. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and had me quickly turning those pages, I just had to know what in the world was going on! I was born in Berkshire and grew up in Reading, the youngest of three boys and a fully-fledged bookworm from a very young age. Logan participated in the Battle of Chickamauga and Knoxville Campaign that winter, missing the Battle of Chattanooga.There are some really good characters in this one, added to the addictive plot and suspense made this a very entertaining read. For those of us who read extensively within the domestic thriller genre, the setup of LIES will feel quite familiar.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment