276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bayonetta Cosplay Costume Women Fall Tutu Dredd Medieval Gothic Retro Solid Long Sleeve Ball Gowns Maxi Dress

£12.845£25.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Umbran Watch was made by me and attached it with velcro, the suit itself has a blank yellow circle on that area. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

If you are doing Cross Cosplay, such as you are a male, if you will wear a bra when cosplaying the female character, please wear a bra when measuring the chest. For cosplayers, recreating Bayonetta's outfit, hair, makeup, and weapons can be a fun and challenging experience, and a way to pay homage to a beloved character.I had a difficult time reaching the seller when I have questions but fortunately I knew what I wanted. Choose your favorite Bayonetta Cosplay-inspired shirt style: v-neck or crew neckline; short, baseball or long sleeve; slim or relaxed fit; light, mid, or heavy fabric weight. Most of our products are handmade, as we know single-piece production is time-consuming and costly, so which will take a processing/tailoring time (7-35 days or more). Yeah, I've never worked with latex before, and this doesn't seem like a good 'beginner' project lol. It breathes because of the seams (it's not much but it is enough to stop pools of sweat developing which I know happens with latex) it stays shiny always and it doesn't stink ;) If you can track down a four way matt PVC/vinyl that would probably be ideal.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Bayonetta is a beloved video game character, known for her iconic appearance, impressive weapons, and powerful personality. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. For products that only have character images, the actual color and design will be subject to the character image on our site rather than the other images. Bayonetta is a popular video game character, created by Japanese game developer Hideki Kamiya and developed by PlatinumGames.Its highly unlikely to find one identical to Bayonetta's considering how its made (plunging back, chest out, the fabric it is, etc) just find a commissioner and pm them. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment