276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SPARES2GO Hose Pipe PVC Duct Extension Kit Compatible with Delonghi Air Conditioner fits Pinguino (6m, 5 Inches / 125mm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I went to Home Depot to see if they had an extension for it (my landlord assured me that they would), but they did not. Should your product(s) arrive damaged by the carrier or faulty, we will either issue a replacement or refund your item(s) free of charge for you.

What I need is some kind of platform, perhaps a shelf, bookcase, or drawers, that can support the weight of the AC unit and still look semi-classy. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Please also check with your local Royal Mail depot before getting in touch - as many items will be too big to fit through your letter box, this being the most common reason for delay. If you add length to the supplied one, you run the risk of increasing the overall static resistance to a level above what the fan can overcome. All credit card transactions placed on our site are protected by SSL encryption backed up by the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa systems.The portables all use the same diameter hoses so an aftermarket kit allows you to get everything you need. Not only will this ensure your rooms are always cold when you want then to be, but it will save you money by using less electricity. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know. I also can't continue to use the night stand solution (even if I wanted to), because this new AC unit has a larger base than the old one, and it's larger than the night stand.

This will enable us to assist you more thoroughly with your request and to deal with any difficulties. Ricordo che come alternativa al mio indirizzo avevo indicato la sede delle poste di fronte a casa mia.I brought my old portable AC unit along for the move, thinking that surely it would be enough to cool the entire place, but after realizing it was barely putting a dent in the temperature, I noticed that it was really only rated for 350 sqft, and my apartment pushes 750 sqft, and even with the doors closed, the AC still needs to cool off about 550 sqft. Can't get maximum air conditioning even though I press mode multiple times, was able to do so before. If your air conditioner has been carried upside down or roughly handled, you will need to wait 24 hours before you start the appliance for the first time. Your De’Longhi Pinguino will include a window kit, or you can purchase kits from your supplier that suit your type of window. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

This has always been a pain for us because our windows are quite high up necessitating balancing the unit on a two-foot high box to enable the exhaust hose to reach the window. You are looking at our DeLonghi Air Conditioning Vent spare parts in our DeLonghi Air Conditioning Spare Parts range. More information about the use of data and the various cookies can be found in our privacy statement. La confezione contiene una flangia di plastica rigida che teoricamente dovebbre consentire l'innesto fra la prolunga e il condizionatore: il mio è un Delonghi come chiaramente indicato nella descrizione. Fits Models: Compatible with Delonghi -- Will fit select models of air conditioner with 5 Inches diameter hose connection.

If you can get a larger diameter hose then that will help keep the resistance down even if you have to revert back to the original to use the window hose fitting. If it came with a 1m hose then the unit will (almost certainly) have been sized for a 1m hose, quadrupling the hose length will put a significant strain on the unit reducing efficiency and possibly even damaging it! Is there an additional extension piece, that I could purchase, for the window venting kit so it will extend to 57 inches?

The plastic on hose supplied with the kit is a lot lighter and thinner than the manufacturers original. Fits Delonghi - the vast majority of air conditioner models with standard 5" hose outlets (Fits Pinguino). Even when you don’t need to cool, your Pinguino portable air condition can be used as powerful dehumidifier to dry laundry or remove damp. However by using the collar supplied in the kit I managed to get the end to fit in the original manufacturers end fittings that came with our AC unit which had to be secured with tape supplied in the kit. Open the window and place the grille on the ledge, ensuring it extends all the way across the width of the window.

Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. The plastic of the tube is so thin that it causes issues - when you extend this from the back of a standalone air con unit, the hot air travelling down the tube heats the tube up so much it is literally like having a heater in the room which totally defeats the purpose. I just bought the DeLonghi Penguino which only comes with a window install however, my apartment has a built in exhaust.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment