276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WOW! STUFF Skele-Gro Water Bottle | Wizarding World Official Harry Potter Collectables, Toys and Gifts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Due to a Skele-Gro shortage in the 1987–1988 school year, Madam Pomfrey tasked Professor Severus Snape with producing more for her supplies. Hence, the Potions Master conscripted his fourth-years to concoct this particular brew in Potions class and taught them how to do so, warning them that Madam Pomfrey would not accept subpar Skele-Gro from them. [4] In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Madam Pomfrey is out of Skele-Gro, and must make more with the help of Ron and Hermione. Also, the potion appears to work instantly. You see it on the desks when Snape takes over teaching of Defence Against the Dark Arts, when Lupin is unwell (it is an enormous book)

best cures for the magically A wizard’s first aid kit: best cures for the magically

Unleash your inner potterhead: As a harry potter fan, this water bottle allows you to express your love for the series in a distinctive and creative manner.The attention to detail and high-quality materials make it a durable and long-lasting choice. Whether you’re a gryffindor, slytherin, hufflepuff, or ravenclaw, this water bottle is sure to please any witch or wizard. Obviously I want life-sized versions of all these things, but until I can get that, mini versions will do but I love it so much… Now I’ve kept it in a little box to keep it protected and dust free, but again this is also from Japan, the best merchandise, I swear, oh my goodness… Fukitol Tumbler- funny tumbler- 20oz tumbler- pharmacy tumbler- funny sarcastic cup- gifts for adults- rx tumbler- funny medicine tumbler

Skele-gro Bottle - Etsy UK Skele-gro Bottle - Etsy UK

This Skele-gro Bottle is handmade by me. It is lightweight and stands at 12 inches tall, 5 inches wide & 4 1/2 inches deep.Made from reused plastic, distressed with acrylic paints and finished with a handwritten ink label and faux gold band. The bottle is lightly sprayed with a clear protective seal. The bottom is finished with white felt. Perfect for any 3D table or shelf scape. These are perfect and are just mind botgginlgly awesome. And if you can; save up and buy them hall to the get the poly juice potion. It’s stunning! Brought to you by Wizarding World Digital, a partnership between Warner Bros. and Pottermore. Delivering the latest news and official products from the Wizarding World and our partners.

Skele-Gro | The Harry Potter Compendium | Fandom Skele-Gro | The Harry Potter Compendium | Fandom

It burned Harry's mouth and throat as it went down, making him cough and splutter." — The unpleasant effects of the potion [src] And poured from this when I did my Harry Potter Triwizard Tournament like book night dinner party thing… To sum up, the harry potter make no bones about it skele-gro water bottle is a must-have for any fan of the series. With its unique design and practical functionality, this water bottle is a perfect accessory for everyday use or for showcasing your love for the wizarding world. Easy to clean: Keeping your skele-gro water bottle clean is a breeze. The wide mouth opening makes it easy to rinse, and it is also dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning.Griphook was administered Skele-Gro by Fleur Delacour after escaping from Malfoy Manor in 1998, at her home Shell Cottage. [11] The significance of skele-gro goes beyond its healing properties. It represents the resilience and ingenuity of the magical community, showcasing their ability to overcome even the most debilitating injuries. Skeleton Mug New Home Presents Skele Bookish Mugs Sister Gift Office Coworker Gifts Halloween Book Lover Coffee Cup Housewarming Party Gift The harry potter make no bones about it skele-gro water bottle is a must-have for all harry potter fans. I love it so much, so yeah basically I keep it in this little display box, which I actually got from Ikea…

Skeles - Etsy UK

Looking for Pottermore? Wizarding World is the new official home of Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. Join the Fan Club and bring your traits with you. The leak-proof cap ensures that you can carry the bottle with you on the go without any worries of spills or leaks. This makes it perfect for school, work, or any other outdoor activities.For all the die-hard harry potter fans, there’s exciting news! A new harry potter-themed skele-gro water bottle is now available, allowing muggles and magical folk alike to show their love for the wizarding world while staying hydrated. Let’s take a closer look at this enchanting accessory. It was not easy to create the model. We started with a human skeleton model and modified where it was needed, but it didn't turn out very well. So, we made the inner cylinder and drew the ribs on then extrude and round them to create the skeleton. We realized immediately that if we want it waterproof we have to add a real bottle inside, because the prints are not really waterproof (it is doable by using wax, but then you cannot use it to drink from it anyway). The models of the arms were made modifying a human arm skeleton model. We had to modify it to make one side flat which makes it easy to print. And the proportion of the lower and upper arm had to be changed to match to the model of the Skele-Gro seen in the films. The cap of the bottle is shaped like a skull, which adds a spooky and mystical element to the design. It is securely fastened to ensure that there are no leaks or spills, making it convenient to carry around.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment