276°
Posted 20 hours ago

House of Games: Question Smash: 104 New, Classic and Fiendishly Difficult Rounds

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What is the popular name for the tallest and oldest living trees in the world, and who played a starring role in Natural Born Killers and also White Men Can’t Jump?

House of Games: Question Smash: 104 New, Classic and House of Games: Question Smash: 104 New, Classic and

There will be an explanation after every answer at the end of the quiz and there is even an example to help you out at the beginning!

I've spent the last week putting together a big old powerpoint version of Richard Osman's House of Games to use with the family over christmas. The PowerPoint has Macro and VBA Programming to make “Z-A ” round work so you must enable Macros to run** What’s in a Name 9 Questions (I have used Richard Osman but you can adapt to include friends and family names)

Richard Osman House of Games Vol 1 (Monday) PowerPoint Online Richard Osman House of Games Vol 1 (Monday) PowerPoint Online

The PowerPoint has Macro and VBA Programming to make “Put Your Finger On It ” round work so you must enable Macros to run** I'm hoping to create a house of games quiz for Christmas with my family. Does anyone know of anywhere I can find some examples of answers from previous shows? Or maybe would like to throw some suggestions out there for some question ideas? I think the 5 rounds I will do are: Test the knowledge of friends and family, or yourself, with this House of Games Question Smash! It contains 104 new, classic and fiendishly difficult rounds from the question writers of the hit BBC show, House of Games. Who starred in ‘The Martian’ and the Bourne movies, and what was Courtney Cox’s character called in Friends? This character by J. K. Rowling is linked with an insect which lives on a cellulose, wood, grass and vegetative diet.

Report this User

Was Peter Gabriel or Phil Collins the better lead singer? Who cares, this band was a favourite of my mother’s daughter. Bonuspointsmaybeawardedifyouarethefastesttotellmethecorrectanswer.Discrepancies/Challengesincorrectanswersandscoringwillbedealtwithonacase-by-casebasis.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment