276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ADAM Audio T10S Subwoofer for recording, mixing and mastering, Studio Quality Sound

£189.995£379.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've recorded many video's with my IPhone and love the quality for streaming or quick concept presentation.

How pleasant is the listening and the perception of the pressure of the kick drum, of the symphonic timpani and of all those frequencies that speakers not predisposed and designed for this purpose cut. Regardless of what you pair the T10s subwoofer with, you should expect a well-balanced sound that you can trust on any system. You can hear the most nuanced subtleties right through the depths into your mix and although as flat as a pancake, they are great fun to listen to, revealing so much in every mix and master, this is a real musician's monitor.Great care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this article but neither Sound On Sound Limited nor the publishers can be held responsible for its contents. One technique is to stand the sub where you normally sit to mix, play some music with a busy bass line, then listen along the front wall, close to the floor, to see where the bass sounds the most even.

It activates at such a low level of audio, well below what I would even use deep in the night when I turn things down. A ported cabinet will always introduce a little time 'smearing' but in this case there was nothing to cause me concern, and given the low cost of this sub I thought it performed admirably.Equipped with a down-firing 10 inch woofer and a 130 W Class-D amplifier, the T10S' frequency response ranges from 28 Hz to 120 Hz and offers an impressive max. Incorporating a 130 watt Class D amplifier, the subwoofer features an adjustable internal two channel crossover which gives calibration of bass frequencies and provides optimised performance for a total system of Adam audio T-series monitors. It has the low-end rumble--the stuff you can't hear but feel-- as well as a decent sound on the audible bass. By considering the frequency response and power handling, you're guaranteed optimal performance and an accurate reference every time. They mention that it has great sound quality, imaging is amazing, and you can hear more detail in your mixes that previously went un-noticed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment