276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spiro Men's Quick Dry Waterproof Short Sleeve T-Shirt

£4.44£8.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This method worked best for me, and it’s actually my go-to method whenever I need to make my T-shirts waterproof. Waterproof T-shirts are not only liquid-proof but also stain-repellent. You can either buy a ready-made hydrophobic T-shirt or use a special solution to waterproof one that you already own. While I haven’t personally used this method, I read that some have satisfactory results. So, all you need to do is put your t-shirts in the washing machine and add Grangers Clothing Wash and Repel detergent. Columbia Sportswear Company Limited. 12b Moss End Business Village Crooklands Milnthorp, Cumbria, LA7 7NU, UK. All rights reserved.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

If you want to make your T-shirt waterproof, you can use the solutions listed in this guide to get the job done. Yes, there are quite a few useful methods to use, and I’ll tell you which one worked best for me. Custom Performance Shirt Long Sleeve Sport T Shirt Custom Poly Shirt, Custom tshirt, Custom Sport Shirt, Personalized Printing T-Shirt shirt Use a clean shoeshine brush and brush off the excess wax. Don’t brush too hard; you only want to remove the excess wax, not the wax that you do need. Had I waterproofed them, I would not have had this problem. How Do I Waterproof T-shirts? Method 1: Use a waterproofing spray for cotton

You may sometimes get dark spots due to excess wax, but that shouldn’t be a problem if you prefer a distressed look. Phone Case Compatible with iPhone Outer X Banks Pro OBX Mini T Xs Shirt 8 14 13 2020 7 12 Xr Se Max 11 6 6s Waterproof Accessories Now, rub the wax on the T-shirt in long strokes, making sure the strokes don’t overlap. Once you’ve applied this coat of wax, use your fingers to even it out. Read more: Does Waterproof Also Mean Windproof? Method 3: Use Grangers Clothing Wash and Repel detergent A good cotton waterproofing spray can make your T-shirt water-repellent while maintaining fabric breathability. The good news is that you can use these sprays for denim as well.Don’t forget to apply a coat of seam sealer on all of your T-shirt’s seams. Roll the sealer over the seams to ensure water can’t get inside through the seams. Lake Superior Shirt, Lake Superior Depth Map, Lake Superior Depth Map Shirt, Lake Superior T Shirt, Minnesota Shirt, Unisex So, if the question “ Can you waterproof cotton?” was on your mind, the answer is ‘Yes’. Use a dedicated spray for cotton, and you’ll get the job done. Most T-shirts are generally made of cotton, while others, like gym or hiking T-shirts, are made of nylon or polyester. As you can see, apart from the obvious main advantage of being liquid repellent, a waterproof T-shirt is also stain-proof.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment