276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF, Club De Nuit Woman 105ml Eau De Parfum

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The fragrance has for me instead something bright, radiant. Something that makes me want to go for a walk in the sun. On vacation, when it is long Warm in the evening at sunset along a beach promenade. With a cheerful bikini top and a scarf around my waist, a big hat and lots of sand between my toes. An ideal fragrance for nighttime wear in colder seasons. This is a durable perfume with enormous sillage; you can expect 5 to 6 hours of wear from one application (unless you are particularly active). Price-wise, the Club de Nuit Woman is namely a lightweight. Around 30 euros for 100ml is really not much! To test I have me nevertheless a small filling of the dear Jsmnlmr sent - thank you for it! A short statement after the first wearing I have already written, but there is more to tell!

Vanity Femme Essenceis presented in a stunning bottle. The short, oval glass bottle is topped with the shining, gold-tone metal which is so common with Armaf scents. Expect a solid 7+ hours of wear from one application, making this a perfect day-to-night scent. Fantastic price/performance. The walk through a plantation with wonderful fruit trees is perfect: how I would like to be there now. Under a dark green, lacquered looking leaf canopy with many ripe fragrant fruits. And lots of sun over me!

Club de Nuit Woman" is a fragrance that is anything but boring: it is a joy to wear during the day. Litschi, meanwhile also at home with us, brings once again light freshness into this fragrance composition. This patchouli addition also makes "Club de Nuit Woman" warm and radiant; it shines in its very own way. - But it glows! Perfect for summer and fall days, this perfume has a strong sillage and decent staying power. You can expect 4+ hours wear from this perfume, even when you’re pretty active.

After some time, the heart note joins in. Here the flowers open up, without me perceiving jasmine or rose too strong or dominant. For the lychee I have a blind spot - I can not say whether or how strongly it plays a role here. Disturbing does in any case nothing about it! The result is a complex and elegant fragrance which effortlessly blends the classic with the modern. For me, patchouli is always the symbol of golden flowing light; it reminded me of rich, well-groomed wood whose grain shimmers velvety. The bottle is a little bit special, which really isn’t surprising considering Armafs’ origins. The tall, tapering bottle is made up of panels of white and shining gold-tone metal. This gives it a space-age feel and makes it quite striking. Offbeat and quirky, Pink Coralis a delight for all you patchouli/vanilla lovers. Fans of this fragrance report an almost Chanel Coco Noirfeel to this scent.

MULTIPLE PACKS

Now then Armaf. Around this brand seems to come somehow not around, if you look at the amount of positive comments so. Still in addition I find it nice that also more price-sensitive people can get their money's worth - The sniffing in the high realms of perfume art goes in the long run already painfully on the account.

The Flacon is also very pretty, on the shelf certainly one to which one reaches with pleasure. In the hand I had him myself not yet, but I will change that in the near future, because spoiler: THE I want! Pink Coralopens with zesty notes of orange and bergamot, plus a surprisingly spicy hit that slowly mellows in the heart notes of rose and jasmine. It is the base which really sets the tone, however. Musk, patchouli, vetiver, and vanilla are the real stars of the show; they take an otherwise commonplace blend and elevate it. He is a loving and faithful companion, even if "different" than the extraordinary fragrance sister.

The spicy rose geranium, known and proven in aromatherapy (this is one of my hobbies), forms an interesting transition to the flowery heart of this likeable lady.

Club de Nuit Womanis an intoxicatingly floral/fruity fragrance that exudes a Coco Mademoiselle vibe. Perfect for spring days, Club de Nuithas a strong sillage and surprising durability. You can expect 6 or 7 more hours of wear from one application of this fragrance. Le Femmeis a floral, fruity, and youthful fragrance for women. Although considered by some fans to be a dupe of Kilian’s Forbidden Games, we feel this beautiful fragrance stands on its own two feet. This light "floating" (as it's called now!) becomes more down-to-earth with Vetiver: a dark, for me always a bit mossy-wet scent, ground "Club de Nuit Woman" to its most pleasant level.

Warnings

Perfect for autumnal days, Le Femmeis an alluring and elegant fragrance that has considerable sillage and serious staying power. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). The top notes of geranium, saffron, and rose make the first wave of fragrance delightfully delicate and fragrant. As they fade, the sturdier, more vibrant middle notes of pepper, caraway, nutmeg, and violet bloom, making the heart of this rich and dark. The base of amber, oud, patchouli, and vanilla are stunning. Club de Nuit Woman" deserves its own comment; even if this fragrance is much more pleasing and friendly and easier to wear than "Club de Nuit Intense" (this little slut!). Armaf Club de Nuit je cvetni voćni miris, koji se proizvodi od 2017. godine. Poznat je po tome što neodoljivo podseća na Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Može da se nosi tokom cele godine i u svim prilikama. Pravi je univerzalac.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment